Power Pill

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for Trans Resveratrol only, without other ingredients like Grape Seed and Grape Skin Extracts, then this one is the best value for money. I searched the Internet for Resveratrol products which claim to be very inexpensive but at iHerb I already found it. We are talking here about 300 mg of Trans Resveratrol in 1 capsule. The only problem with supplements is that after some time their good effects seem to fade away. It is said the body gets conditioned to a supplement and does not react as well to it as before. For this reason some experienced users cycle through their supplements, like take a supplement for 2 days then switch to another and then return to the first supplement later on. This is to prevent the aforesaid conditioning of the body to them.

Constipation

Posted by Reviewer2488223 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whatever else Resveritrol may do, one response has not been claimed. I found it a very effective for chronic constipation. Others to whom I have recommended it have found the same response. The effect may diminish with use, but is is still better than anything else I have used.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1309804 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a trial sample & noticed a difference within a few days. I ordered a months supply and feel great. I would recommend this product

Mental sharpness and clarity!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helps me to have sharper and more clear mind without any side effects.

seems like it is working

Posted by Reviewer1859201 on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my bodyfat is remaining near the level it usually stays at in the summer months with lots of exercise, though I am getting little cardio and not eating well, I attribute it to this.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer3181338 on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe that it gives me more energy.

1 2 3 4