Power Pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for Trans Resveratrol only, without other ingredients like Grape Seed and Grape Skin Extracts, then this one is the best value for money. I searched the Internet for Resveratrol products which claim to be very inexpensive but at iHerb I already found it. We are talking here about 300 mg of Trans Resveratrol in 1 capsule. The only problem with supplements is that after some time their good effects seem to fade away. It is said the body gets conditioned to a supplement and does not react as well to it as before. For this reason some experienced users cycle through their supplements, like take a supplement for 2 days then switch to another and then return to the first supplement later on. This is to prevent the aforesaid conditioning of the body to them.

Constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whatever else Resveritrol may do, one response has not been claimed. I found it a very effective for chronic constipation. Others to whom I have recommended it have found the same response. The effect may diminish with use, but is is still better than anything else I have used.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 4 makes of resveratrol from 99:9% pure down to this one.The pure is supposed to be taken several times a day as it is processed by the liver too quickly to stay in the body for long enough to be of any use.Having opened all 4 capsules for a visual comparison this one looked and tasted really strong,jarrow in comparison looked diluted more vitamin c than resveratrol, country life was in between the three, i have read the more impure resveratrol stayes in the system longer and unlike other reviews on healty origins i have had no side effects in fact i am finding my exercise regime seems easier but you are unlikley to notice any benifits that may not be your imagination.Try them all i prefer this, one something about it.

Great Resveratrol supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Resveratrol for a couple of months now and have noticed a huge difference in my skin and hair and overall well being!

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Check out new research on Endometriosis and Resveratrol (pubmed) in case you know anyone with the affliction, seems this product might (*fingers crossed* - it could still return but there's currently no symptoms, one month and going!) have cured my GF after she has been battling with it for years.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a trial sample & noticed a difference within a few days. I ordered a months supply and feel great. I would recommend this product

Prehypertension Blood Pressure dropped to normal levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it's a coincidence that the blood pressure scores have improved, but taking this supplement is the only thing I've been doing differently.

Mental sharpness and clarity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helps me to have sharper and more clear mind without any side effects.

smell like red wine

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i didn't like the smell of red wine and so didn't give these a fair trial. I'm much happier using another brand which has knotweed, grape seed, grape skin, and pine bark extracts. It definitely helps with extremity circulation.

strong amount of resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Actually, I have tried the sample before. After taking, my energy level is increased. But it will affect sleep if you take it in late afternoon. Be sure to take the supplement in the morning.

1 2 3 4