I'm so glad Setria is available on iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Setria is a market leading, pharma-grade GSH. Harry Demopolous MD speaks very highly of Setria so we also trust this GSH. It is also very economical as 250mg per day is a very good supplemental dose.

Possibly expired and smell bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hate the expiry date printed on the bottom of the bottles! The expiry date looks like MAY/2016 to me, however, customer service told me it's MAY/2018, anyway, the font looks so awful that I cannot distinguish between 6 and 8. And the content gives a spoilage smell! To play safe, I also bought a bottle GNC L-Glutathione to compare, the two should have the same ingredient, but GNC product smells much nicer than this. So I guess either there is something wrong with Health Origins' formula, or iHerb has shipped me expired product

Great but not to be taken orally

Posted by Suppster on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great as a sublingual or opened and made into a suppository, but when taken orally it gets broken down into amino acids. Good for helping liver with phase one and two.

L-Gluthathione Reduced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product, seen great benefits!

5 star service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you iHerb.com for your prompt delivery with my order I appreciate it very much. More orders from me will follow.

GREAT PRODUCT ❤️❤️❤️

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

APPLY ( N I S4 0 4 3) AT CHECKOUT TO GET UP TO 10 % D1SC0UNT ( 5% OFF + 5% REBATE). IT WORKS!

ดีมาก

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

กินแค่วันละเม็ดแก้ภูมิแพ้ดีมาก

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value and good product

Good priced product that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 a day am and pm and have noticed a difference..wont stop taking this product. The price is also very good compared to others on the market.

it's fine