GREAT ANTI- OXIDANT!!! AMAZING RESULTS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1164540 on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a medical practitioner and I recommend this product 100 percent for great benefits. It is an excellent anti-oxidant and you will notice the difference in a matter of two weeks only.I have been insomniac since I was 7 years old and I have been taking sleeping pills for more than ten years now. Two weeks ago, I bought this product ( not intended for my insomnia tho )BUT, for the first time in my life, I WAS ABLE TO SLEEP GOOD without pills after two weeks on this anti oxidant. I normally, don't leave reviews either. I did now, for the first time because I believe in this product and I would even prescribe it to my patients.

L-Glutathione Reduced, Setria,

Posted by Reviewer1257816 on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used as a detoxifying amino acid to remove toxins from the body including many xenobiotics (foreign compounds) and carcinogens, both organic and inorganic. By helping the liver process chemicals such as acetaminophen, copper, and cadmium, it also plays a vital role in the elimination of heavy metal toxins in the body. Healthy Origins produces a good product and iHerb offers a good value for this supplement.

Over 70

Posted by Reviewer2139568 on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Listened to the presentation given by Dr. Harry Demopoulis at Expo West 2010. This product has been tested for safety and efficacy in multi-million dollar study. He takes it and uses it with patients.

excellent for my fatique and liver function and the best price

Posted by Reviewer2639426 on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this drug helps me tremendously good about my poor liver function after I much Paracetamol and other medications have swallowed. I feel fitter, have more energy and my sensitivity to many nutrients reduced so I can eat much more varied. Furthermore, I can easily breathe through my nose because now more open.This one has the best price.

Fountain of Youth in a Bottle

Posted by Reviewer3031980 on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have read so many good things about supplementing one's diet with Reduced Glutathione. It has been called the "Master Antioxidant"-- and for good reason! Within 2 weeks of use, I noticed that there was a truly marked improvement in the resiliency in my skin-- mostly on my face to be exact. The fine lines around my eyes (crow's feet) and the deep lines in my forehead all gone! I am 36 and have obviously gotten a late start in a better care regimen for my face (and health for that fact) but now after having taken Setria's Reduced Glutathione, I don't look like I got a late start at all. When people guess my age, they put me at 27 tops... thanks to Setria's all great Reduced Glutathione that I take! I love the fact that Setria's Reduced Glutathione is Phamaceutical Grade, unlike others that are just your regular run of the mill low-grade Reduced Glutathione. I did about 8 months of research on Reduced Glutathione before my initial purchase and obviously have made the best choice in going with Setria. I got my first bottle to "give it a try" but now I know I will be a loyal customer for many years to come. If you're looking to improve your health and are scouring the market for the real deal when it comes to the Fountain of Youth, look no further! Don't rely on creams, serums, topicals or anything of the sort, start with what counts the most, start with a gross Internal Make-Over. Give it at least 2 weeks and see if you don't see your lines and fine wrinkles fade away. This is the best you can buy out there when it comes to Reduced Glutathione. Try it, you won't regret it!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1171512 on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Please do take it with vitamin C, it does really work.

Antioxidant Galore!

Posted by 5013459140338063769 on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Makes the body feel better. Fights the free radicals, improves the condition of the skin and hair, and alleviates the feeling of sluggishness. This supplement is going to be among my staples.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2858045 on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this product with vitamin c for two months and i saw positive results. For its price, you cant get anything better. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.

magic glutathione

Posted by Reviewer1286651 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

if you could only afford to take one supplement then glutathione would be it for anyone over 50. but please do your research - not all glutathione is absorbed intact.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product due to it being the premier intracellular antioxidant and detoxifier, in order to combat incapacitating exhaustion and generalized pain that made it literally impossible for me to function. This situation lasted for about a month before I started using glutathione 500mg on a daily basis (together with Ubiquinol 200+ 100mg and 6 grams of d-ribose) I was extremely weak and could barely walk or discharge my duties. After six weeks of using the combination, my energy is significantly improved and I am able to cope a lot better with the demands of my life. As a side effect of the combination, I feel that my heart function is improved as well and that I can tolerate lying on my left side without discomfort, which I couldn't do for about 5 years. I am hoping to improve further and to reach my previous level of energy in a couple of months. Although I cannot say with certainty which of the three components is most effective by itself, I think that a potent antioxidant is a must when fighting extreme adrenal fatigue. Highly recommend!