Brilliant product.

Posted by Reviewer2791228 on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I highly recommend taking this with Cysteine, L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine and CoQ10 for chronic fatigue and immune problems. I took it these products for 6 months and my health turned for the better.

Great immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer1784779 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be a great anti-oxidant and has helped with my headaches among other things.An essential nutrient for any health conscious people.

To get rid of heavy metal toxins in the body.

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product helps the body to naturally release heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.

less blemishes on face

Posted by Reviewer1546082 on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'm using it for 2 weeks now. twice a day actually and im using it with vitamin C. but i haven't seen the whitening effect yet. maybe there is a bit. the noticeable improvement is my face. less blemishes and looks more glowing. i only purchased the 60caps to try it out. i'll order more and maybe in a month or two i'll a result then i can give five star and continue using it long term. i hope i dont get disappoint though coz im from the UK and the postage and customs fee are so expensive.

Immediate Energy Balance

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Within a few days of taking this supplement. I found not only immediate energy but a a sustained energy for the whole day. Normally I get tired in mid-afternoon and want to put the body down. But L- Glut here keeps me going physically and mentally. My naturopath said it prevents the free radical damage to cells which affect energy and everything about living on the planet. Will definitely reorder.

Good!

Posted by 4723384274725965657 on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Result: Fairer and less scars on face (acne) Side effects: No jitters/No headache/No negative effects Buy ratings: Will buy again!

Most probably useless.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After getting this supplement I found out that glutathione is not absorbed when taken by mouth, so this supplement is almost certainly useless. It may be possible, however, to raise glutathione levels in the body by taking other supplements, such as vitamin C, cysteine, lipoic acid, and N-acetylcysteine. Liposomal glutathione, which is wrapped in fat molecules may be more effective. Good old alpha lipoic acid is fine for raising the body's antioxidant levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Potent antioxidant!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I either take this or NAC which produces L-gluthathione in the body to prevent heart disease, memory loss, cancer and aging.

I think it works!

Posted by 5746689127799606636 on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice any difference to my skin but after 2 weeks of taking this with 1000mg of Vitamin C, people around me are starting to say that I am glowing! I will definitely continue to take this supplement!

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2757910 on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...though as a side effect raised my blood pressure