EGCG benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A clinical trial was held at the Mayo Clinic with focus on the efficacy of EGCG in patients inflicted with CLL. (Chronic Lymphacytic Leukemia) The results were positive, and my personal experience with Teavigo has also been positive in reducing lymph nodes and absolute lymphacyte count.

Teavigo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Suggest the manufacturer make each capsule 200 mg to 400 mg for cost effectiveness, because the data for its usefulness begins at 200 and goes much higher. I know folks who have to take six 150 per day because they want the best response. This discourages many people from taking then at all and they look for other alternatives. As far as the price I paid after looking at Amazon a while back, your price was very competitive. However, to have to take 6 per day it is more than most folks can afford. New Orleans gal

Physician User

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by Mayo Clinic

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, product container size could be reduced as could the packing box. I'm a UK customer so have to order one unit at a time to avoid import tax - order value has to be less than £15 to avoid import tax.

the best EGCG; small capsule; not a lot of fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I noted that the other products have a lot of fillers. This product is in a small capsule and has the EGCG without a lot of ground up leaves. When I tasted the EGCG from out of the capsule, my whole mouth puckered up with its astringent quality. It feels like you had more than a strong cup of green tea. This is what I wanted. I feel like it is the real thing. It makes me feel like I got my money's worth.

Fine product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am completely satisfied by this product. Capsules are tasteless and very small.

TEAVIGO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for my tooth ache.

Easy to swallow small capsules.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only caffeine free product I found.

This The Best EGCG

Posted by LJS on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife has lost 19lb in 2 months taking these.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love that it is caffeine free!

1 2 3