Healthy Origins, The Blood Pressure Cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This book is easy to read and very helpful in my quest to keep my blood pressure under control. The fact that Dr. Kowalski has personal experience with these problems and has been so successful in overcoming them is very inspiring.

Excellent Book on Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Father has a problem with his blood pressure and this book has excellent solutions instead of medications. It explains how cholesterol problems are linked with blood pressure problems.

I was shocked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I selected this book in hopes my husband would read it. He did. He took notes. He made a list to revamp his supplements. He spoke to our doctor about changes in his drugs and working with supplements. He said to me, "It's time to take responsibility for my health." I thought I had just entered the Twilight Zone! I did not read the book myself ... but something happened when that book entered our house.

The Blood Pressure Cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy read. Book was very informative and I have passed it along to others with similar condition. Great source of information regarding alternative ways to control blood pressure.

Very informative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Definitely worth reading and I read alot of medical stuff.

A lot to be learnt from this book

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very interesting, already have lowered my BP 10 points. However, he does not go into the hypothyroid connection, my father's history is like his father's, and it is now clear that untreated hypothyroidism was at the bottom og it. Evesn now it is hit and miss getting a diagnosis.

Awesome Book!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This book if FULL of great information. Useful information! I'm not a reader, but, I whizzed through this book for my Mom. My Mom has struggled with many many chronic issues and is on her way to the best health she's ever had! I ordered from I-Herb the GSE that the author recommended and we were FINALLY able to lower her very resistant high blood pressure (she's tried just about everything and nothing worked) from 149 to 109 while on her blood pressure meds...time to have her doc start weaning her off of that nasty drug!! It's truly a miracle and we give God all the glory!!!!

Excellent Information

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to a friend who was on blood pressure meds, and now he doesn't need them. Just follow the advice in the book, which is basic good health practices, and you'll be cured too.

Quite Satisfied With The Book

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found the book to be quite informative. It is very handy to just pick up the book, and refer back to what I want to read about again such as nutritional supplements to try, and how the supplements can work for the human body to help lower blood pressure. In addition, the author also talk abouts other factors that can help to lower blood pressure, and factors that can contribute to higher blood pressure.

Great Read!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You must read this book if you want to learn how to lower your blood pressure. Robert E. Kowalski certainly did his research, especially after two awakening incidences that none of us should have to experience. He also teaches you how to use supplements to lower your blood pressure such as Calcium, Magnesium, L-arginine, and potassium. Thanks, Iherb for your great products!