Healthy Origins tocomin suprabio lot 3784 exp Aug 2014

Posted by Reviewer2216493 on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension was first out with Tocomin Suprabio in late 2008, and I bought it directly from them for a couple years 2x/day before replacing it with the cheaper Healthy Origins version from iHerb 2x/day for 6 months. About two months into Life Extension's version, I noticed my 55+ old hair going back to its original younger color. Then I found that my hair went back to white within 6 months of using Healthy Origins. I then stopped the Healthy Origins and started using Jarrow's Toco-sorb with my hair going back again to its original color after 3 weeks of using Jarrow's Toco-sorb 2x/day from iHerb. I phoned Healthy Origins and complained that there is something wrong with at least their lot 3784. I phoned a complaint into Healthy Origins, but did not get anywhere with them. Buy Jarrow's or Life Extension's Suprabio product and avoid Healthy Origins.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking a mega dose (4 softgels a day) with 8000 mg Vit. C in divided doses resolved my chronic (4 years) angina in 2 weeks. How nice to start jogging again when for the last few years I was only able to walk (and slowly).

great composition

Posted by Reviewer2714038 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best part of this product is that it doesn't make you swallow lots of Vitamin E if you're only interested in taking tocotrienols. Great job!

You can't beat this price

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are awesome. I take them every other day because I take a tocopherol every day as well as fish oil, but I notice I feel a bit "off" whenever I forget to take them. Thanks iHerb, you're keeping me healthy!

Great dietary supplement for a balanced Palm Tocotrienol Complex

Posted by 5585150992104995277 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best supplement I found containing all 4 Tocotrienol compounds from Palm oil.

Good value but capsules leak

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good value--low cost and good supplement profile. However, my experience with multiple bottles is that the capsules leak a little bit so they are kind of slimy and there is oily liquid at the bottom of the bottle.

Positiv

Posted by Reviewer3020687 on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gutes Erzeugnis zum günstigen Preis Hat auf die Zuckerwerte meiner Frau in kombination mit anderer bewuster Ernährung super Einfluss genommen.

best vitamin e

Posted by Reviewer2458754 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These tocotrienol complex are a very good form of vit e.

Great service and price

Posted by Reviewer1139479 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Shipped quickly and accurately. Best price I found on the Internet.

Tocotrienols

Posted by Normalbodytemperature on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product, GNC Isomer E is stronger, but I can't get them to the UK.

1 2