Healthy Origins tocomin suprabio lot 3784 exp Aug 2014

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Life Extension was first out with Tocomin Suprabio in late 2008, and I bought it directly from them for a couple years 2x/day before replacing it with the cheaper Healthy Origins version from iHerb 2x/day for 6 months. About two months into Life Extension's version, I noticed my 55+ old hair going back to its original younger color. Then I found that my hair went back to white within 6 months of using Healthy Origins. I then stopped the Healthy Origins and started using Jarrow's Toco-sorb with my hair going back again to its original color after 3 weeks of using Jarrow's Toco-sorb 2x/day from iHerb. I phoned Healthy Origins and complained that there is something wrong with at least their lot 3784. I phoned a complaint into Healthy Origins, but did not get anywhere with them. Buy Jarrow's or Life Extension's Suprabio product and avoid Healthy Origins.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking a mega dose (4 softgels a day) with 8000 mg Vit. C in divided doses resolved my chronic (4 years) angina in 2 weeks. How nice to start jogging again when for the last few years I was only able to walk (and slowly).

great composition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best part of this product is that it doesn't make you swallow lots of Vitamin E if you're only interested in taking tocotrienols. Great job!

Great dietary supplement for a balanced Palm Tocotrienol Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best supplement I found containing all 4 Tocotrienol compounds from Palm oil.

You can't beat this price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are awesome. I take them every other day because I take a tocopherol every day as well as fish oil, but I notice I feel a bit "off" whenever I forget to take them. Thanks iHerb, you're keeping me healthy!

Good value but capsules leak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good value--low cost and good supplement profile. However, my experience with multiple bottles is that the capsules leak a little bit so they are kind of slimy and there is oily liquid at the bottom of the bottle.

Tocomin SupraBio Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tocotrienols are the most powerful form of Vitamin E.

positive product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product influences my health in positive way. The price is also convenient.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the top product.

As Described

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a fair price. If you are going to buy a tocotrienol vitamin complex this is the one you should get.

1 2 3