Ubiquinol 300mg Healthy Origins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great to find Q10 Ubiquinol in 300mg. Using the large bullet shaped tablets ,which are easy to swallow, I have had no reflux or after taste. This is my second jar of 300mg. I take 600 mg per day. I do notice excercise recovery time has reduced ( hight intensity cardio) I will know for sure once I have blood tests do again after second jar is complete.

Extra energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this gives me soo much energy and is part of my prostate therapy

Magical!

Posted by Tumnus on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought one for my Mom. After taking a shower she always uses creams to reduce dryness on her legs and hands. After a month taking this product, she doesnt use any of the creams at all! Worth paying those money! Going to reorder one more!

Good for the health of gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this because I have receding gums and some gingivitis. I heard CoQ10, this is a very absorbable form, helps with circulation to the gums and helps with gum health. At the dentist, the dentist said my gums looked pink and was healthy looking, not bad looking. I take 1 in the morning daily. I think it is supposed to help with a few things for health. God bless you all.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have one every day. I think it has helped with skin softness.

Best value for Ubiquinol on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 2 years. Based on price and effectiveness, I have found it to be the best value of all Ubiquinol products on the market.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product and Great Company Love this stuff makes a difference not cheap but worth the price!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far so good .