Impressive results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have 2 bad heart valves and have been taking CoQ10 for about 15 years with some relief from tachycardia, palpitations and shortness of breath. Since starting Ubiquinol 50 mg 60 days ago, I've had only one very short, mild episode of palpitations. I used to have them several times a week, very debilitating. I've recommended this product to all my friends.

Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking one capsule per day for the past 2 years. My BP is very normal and feels energized with ubiquinol. This is the best COQ10 you can get in the market. I do not get the same result from other Q10 products. If you are middle aged, I strongly recommend you to take ubiquinol, not ubiquinone which has to be converted to uniquinol for absorption and older people are not able to convert it 100%. So, it is not as effective and waste your money. I wasted a lot of money on other Q10 brands and finally found this product that works for me, my family, and friends. There is a great deal of knowledge involved in supplementing with Q10. So, do your research first before buying anything.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this for my aunt, who has an enlarged heart and she was having hard time breathing and getting up and around. She has been using this for 1 year now and has been feeling great. In my research, I found that cardiologists in Japanese hospitals prescribe this produc to their patients.

Great antioxidant - essential for pregnancy

Posted by TrueReviews on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ubiquinol is the most potent form of CoQ 10. CoQ 10 is a great antioxidant, it neutralises free radicals and reuses Vitamin C and E. It is concentrated in the placenta, protects the baby and can prevent the occurrence of pre-eclampsia. If you are over 30 you need to supplement with ubiquinol instead of CoQ10, because it is preactivated and better absorbed by the body. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

A must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a staple product for me, necessary for feeling full energy for the day. I have read that Healthy Origins is the brand Kaneka recommends its own employees buy.

You must take ubiquinol with l-carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When the combustion of fat increases because of much ubiquinol i advise you to take l-carnitine. Ubiquinol decreases superoxide formation, but will increase if you get little l-carnitine

Maximum absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the same thing as taking 100mg as standard COQ-10 although the absorption is much higher due to the medium Chain Triglycerides and lecithin ingredients. Same thing as taking a hydro-soluble form or Q-GEL. I notice much greater benefits and results from taking ubiquinol. It relaxes me, stops a migraine headache in its path and keeps my gums clean and healthy. I recommend taking this along with Carnit-all from Jarrow and Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate.

Best Form of CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this because I read at Life Extension Foundation how it maintained the health, and extended the life, of aging mice in one of their studies. The mice that didn't take the Ubiquinol in the LEF study looked terrible compared to the treated mice. I'm hoping it will help me too.

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from oxidized form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, it might be worthy to invest into this product despite this form is generally more expensive. I love this brand and the price for this product is great on this site especially considering this is a Kaneka Q10, can't recommend enough!

Lowers Blood Pressure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Never had to take Atenolol again. Take Ubiquinol instead of the regular CoQ10 (Ubiquinone)