If You’re Going to Take Only One Nutrient... THIS IS IT!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are actually two forms of CoQ10: Ubiquinone, the “old” style... and ubiquinol, the newer, “reduced” form. Using the old style of CoQ10 is a problem because people over 40 have a harder time absorbing it. Ubiquinol gives you up to 8 times higher absorption and keeps your blood levels higher over an extended period. And it’s high blood levels of CoQ10 make all the difference. You would need to take almost 10 times as much of the old style to get your blood level to the same point.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend as an energy enhancer that actually supports intracellular function and production of energy without artificial stimulation. In extreme exhaustion, adrenal stimulants i.e. "adaptogens" may further deplete energy, while ubiquinol helps build energy slowly in a natural way, without "whipping" the adrenals even more. Will definitely continue to use this product on a long term basis.

Tried Ubiquinol 100mg Softgels for 1st Time at 74 years

Posted by Reviewer1856997 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe the changes in my health were rather slow and subtle due to starting Ubiqinol 100mg. But upon reflecting back I can see that I am now considerably less passive about doing things. I find myself now attacking projects where previously I had procrastinated. I feel younger and stronger, more vibrant.

This is financially a good deal

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All ubiquinol comes from Kaneka--they are the only company making it. So--just find the ubiquinol with the right price! As for the benefits of ubiquinol itself, I can say it didn't take long for me to actually feel an energy increase after taking Ubiquinol once a day. As a **general** recommendation, Kaneka recommends loading with 200mg/day for two weeks then maintenance at 100mg as blood levels plateau. **You may need to take more if you have heart or other health problems, however.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3051642 on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe in coQ10 enzyme (Ubiquinol), have been taking it for more than a year. At 82 years of age, there are things that might be wrong with me, but if there aren't, or are not progressing, then I attribute it to Ubiquinol. My digestion is certainly improved, and cardiovascular system is holding its own. Thanks, and best wishes.

Ubiquinol, 100mg, 150 Softgels to Western Australia

Posted by Reviewer1726694 on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I odered one bottle and it came via Internatioal Post and was received without having to go through Australian Quarantine Service. Product received in excellent order and very happy with the results after taking them for 1 week. However one of my friends who ordered 2 bottles of same item was not so happy as his came via DHL courier and had to pay USD 44.00 of Quarantine fees. Suggest iherb work with DHL on this issue as it makes ordering this item very unattractive if the quarantine issue is not resolved. I still have people keen to order the items but have been put off by the extra fees. Hope iherb can get DHL to work with AQS on this.

Rather good value for money...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've read quite a few resources about Ubiquinone and Ubiquinol and finally decided to get this. This is the 2nd day I've been taking this(2 per day) and I feel more energetic. The only bad thing is that it contains soy(soy lecithin) which has been widely proven that many non-fermented forms are linked to dementia and other issues like inbalanced estrogen levels, a reason why many in Asia suffer from certain types of cancer. Still, this is rather good value for money but it'd be even better if Healthy Origins dropped the soy.

Good product great price

Posted by Reviewer3121555 on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN ON UBIQUINOL FOR ALMOST 2 YEAR BECAUSE OF TAKING STATIN DRUGS, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT TAKING THEM. I WILL SAY THAT I HAD A VERY BAD HART SKIP BEFOE TAKING UBIQUINIOL AND NOW HAVE FEW TO NO SKIPS.

Not sure but have faith

Posted by 5094467925501580431 on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now, when I started taking it I felt as if I had more spark, better energy, my skin on my hands had a better texture. I had no real health issues. I am so used to it that I do not really know if I am healthier because of it but will continue taking it on faith. My friend who is also on it took a month break and found her nails got brittle again so she is now a firm believer in the product. My husband is on it because he is also on meds for high cholesterol. No adverse side affects as far as I can tell.

Ubiquinol v's Ubiquinone

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the reduced (active) form of Q10... which is more potent than the inactive form. As people get older they have trouble converting the inactive form to the active form... so you don't get much benefit unless you make sure you take the active form. The active form is fairly hard to get and it's usually much more expensive so it's nice to find it here at a reasonable price. Remember you can reduce the dose (compared to the inactive form) and get the same effect.