If You’re Going to Take Only One Nutrient... THIS IS IT!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are actually two forms of CoQ10: Ubiquinone, the “old” style... and ubiquinol, the newer, “reduced” form. Using the old style of CoQ10 is a problem because people over 40 have a harder time absorbing it. Ubiquinol gives you up to 8 times higher absorption and keeps your blood levels higher over an extended period. And it’s high blood levels of CoQ10 make all the difference. You would need to take almost 10 times as much of the old style to get your blood level to the same point.

Tried Ubiquinol 100mg Softgels for 1st Time at 74 years

Posted by Reviewer1856997 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe the changes in my health were rather slow and subtle due to starting Ubiqinol 100mg. But upon reflecting back I can see that I am now considerably less passive about doing things. I find myself now attacking projects where previously I had procrastinated. I feel younger and stronger, more vibrant.

This is financially a good deal

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All ubiquinol comes from Kaneka--they are the only company making it. So--just find the ubiquinol with the right price! As for the benefits of ubiquinol itself, I can say it didn't take long for me to actually feel an energy increase after taking Ubiquinol once a day. As a **general** recommendation, Kaneka recommends loading with 200mg/day for two weeks then maintenance at 100mg as blood levels plateau. **You may need to take more if you have heart or other health problems, however.

Rather good value for money...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've read quite a few resources about Ubiquinone and Ubiquinol and finally decided to get this. This is the 2nd day I've been taking this(2 per day) and I feel more energetic. The only bad thing is that it contains soy(soy lecithin) which has been widely proven that many non-fermented forms are linked to dementia and other issues like inbalanced estrogen levels, a reason why many in Asia suffer from certain types of cancer. Still, this is rather good value for money but it'd be even better if Healthy Origins dropped the soy.