Product hog 36474

Posted by Reviewer2169636 on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since my heart attack in 2004 I have been using straight CoQ 10, lately I have switched to UbiQuinol CoQ10, So far I have been satisfied with the product and feel energized and good. A lot of Doctors do not know that if you are taking a Satin drug like lipitor,the drug robs your own body of about 40% of your own CoQ 10 production, and if anything you need after a heart is damaged by the attack, you need all the more the energizing natural supplement CoQ 10.

Healthy origins ubiquinol 200mg

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best value ubiquinol around, and the quality is there too, it being produced by the Japanese company that holds the patent. iHerb's service is amazing- I receive my order from the other side of the world within a week of placing an order. Ernie , Australia

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2074339 on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking this product to improve heart rythms. It appears to be working well.

CO-Q10 for us older folks

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For years I took "regular" CO-Q10....Then I learned about Ubiquinol...CO-Q10's better-half...it really does get into ones system and provide all it's benefits...I noticed immediately a "power boost" and now when I hike I'm not as slow and energy level stays higher for longer in my day...GIVE THIS A TRY...

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1771109 on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in Australia and the goods arrived about 4 days after I placed the order. The caps are small and easy to swallow;great value. Will definitely order again.

Richard Trout

Posted by Reviewer2449064 on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read a newspaper article about ubiquinol, stating that it helped utilize medications into the cells where they were needed. I have been taking it for approximately three weeks and I do feel better and my wife tells me I am acting better. I have a doctors appointment next week and we'll see what he says.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take it daily before going to bed as it is recommended for better absorption. I also take Minami fish oil. Both are great for heart health and migraine prevention. A recent study showed heart patients have low blood levels of q10.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2574847 on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 1 capsule with 10 mg Crestor and I don't get muscular pains like some statin users get.The product is delivered to Australia very quickly.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1323051 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ubiquinol is amazing - I noticed immediate differences. But I have chronic illness - a healthy person may not notice straight away. But I recommend ubiquinol for everyone and this brand is very good.

mrs. doris stevens

Posted by Reviewer3314360 on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No one else seems to have ubiquinol at 200 mg. which is the amt. my husband has to take. Against my advice, he takes statins.