cheap and effective

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Co-Q10 (ubiquinol is the active best metabolised form) is a key component of Dr Sinatra's awesome foursome for improving heart metabolism. I have cardiomyopathy, and have taken 300mg/day of ubiquinol for 7 months now (also magnesium, and more recently L-carnitine fumerate and D Ribose) and the benefits have been substantial in terms of heart health and quality of life. (I did find that L carnitine gave me head aches so I stoped that) I have also noticed a number of other health issues have been resolved by the awesome foursome, prostate problems (now no problem peeing, full flow), skin blemishes gradually disapeared including age spots,skin softer and less dry, hair regrowth. And healthy origins price is the best.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2829216 on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This should be a supplement for everyone. My skin appears much healthier and very noticeably smooth after taking Ubiquinol. I was constantly using lotion for dry skin and hands. This is no longer needed with Ubiquinol. I can imagine this supplement would save a lot of money for people buying expensive cosmetic creams and lotions if they knew about its results!

Excellent source of COQ10

Posted by Reviewer3180149 on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every source of CoQ10 because I am diabetic, Type II. None of the others did much for me until I started taking Healthy Origins. I have not taken any diabetic medications in four years as a result.

Ubiquinol has helped me!

Posted by Reviewer1759128 on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has reduced my restless leg syndrome dramatically, and has helped my husband's leg cramps. Having used it only a couple of months, we are satisfied with the results so far.

Great for M.E.

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. This 200mg one is great value! I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Energy and clearer thinking

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and husband have been taking this product for about a month. They have noticed significant energy and clearer thinking. My daughter did research to find that the higher amount, 200 mg. per day is better for disorders like neuropathy and MS.

For Mom

Posted by Reviewer1236933 on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my 93 year old mother. All I know is that with this along with several other excellent iHerb products and tweaking her diet, my mother is out of a nursing home and living on her own in her home again. Your service is always excellent. (I use this, too.)

Ubiquinol 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer2047555 on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only source that sells Ubiquinol of this strength. Price is reasonable. The capsules are small, non-sticky, and easily swallowed. I take them once daily. Like all supplements, you won't notice any immediate difference, but I can assure you that my immune system is stronger than without supplements.

Parkinson's Disease and CoQ 10

Posted by Reviewer2771882 on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagnosed with PD about 2 years ago and this form of COQ 10 is the best and cheapest I have found. Especially, if you are over 55, you should be taking this form of it. I believe that it has really helped me and prevented the progression of the disease.

Good strength!

Posted by 5027125459107956479 on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My parents (50s) had been taking 30mg Ubiquinone for years without feeling how it is benefiting them, just believing it's something good to maintain health. After reading many materials, we tried Ubiquinol which should be more powerful/efficient for their age, I also notice the amount they took was too low. The 1st bottle of Uniquinol we bought was of 100mg, which they don't feel any difference from the Ubiquinone, then we tried 200mg~~~~& my mom thinks she feels "something", that her body might be working better ......kinda hard to say how or what is better though =.= However after 2months, I can see that her facial skin is looking more healthy & younger & energetic. I think at the corrent strength, you can tell Coq10 is good for your body too! (they're taking 1 in am & pm, ie total 400mg/day actually)...............BYW, I myself take 100mg of Ubiquinone twice/day after knowing the nessecities to supplement Coq10 & I notice the same benefit to my face also!! ~^^~