Orange gummies

Posted by mitzi-c on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This gummies are soft and it's got a slightly sticky-chewy texture that is quite interesting to chew on, but the taste is a bit too tarty for me as I have a sweet tooth. Ironically I bought this because it has one of the least sugar content of Vitamin C gummies around. Leaves a bit of a sour aftertaste on my tongue though. Should be perfect for people who like sour-y things over sweets.

Worst gummy ever

Posted by 5237748480182681262 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this thinking this is the orange gummy (the popular one) but this one has bad taste. :( And I found the original, the most popular gummy from iHerb at the Best Seller menu.

Buena dosis de vitamina c!

Posted by esthercikaa on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Esencial para evitar costipados y gripe. Sabor a naranja ácido super bueno! Una vez que comes una, no puedes parar, son bastante adictivas. Las recomiendo!!!

Whole famiy loved

Posted by 5706863915964061380 on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product and whole family enjoyed these

Economical

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

and I give it to the kids too; good tasting. :)

tasty but not halal

Posted by 5356207577776610253 on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like the taste, its one gummy supplement i wish i could have more of, sadly this isnt halal.

Good

Posted by 5039581228398422059 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

ธรรมดา

Posted by 5613145478208354104 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

กินง่าย แม่รสชาติไม่อร่อย คงไม่ซื้ออีก

Posted by 5439179627531630525 on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love gummies and sometimes I will sneak on my kid's gummies. However, this, the taste and texture is weird. I guess it is for adults that's why they don't have to bother about the taste. There is also some strange aftertaste which I have to wash down with a cup of water. Not sure of the health benefits on whether they helped in the immune system.