Great Tasting Vitamin C Gummies for Adults and Gout Help!

Posted by mehmetgok on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I received this as a freebie from iHerb today and tried 2 gummies myself and offered one to my wife. We both liked the taste and it is a very convenient way of making sure you have enough Vitamin C for the day. I will probably order more. Two gummies contain 250 mg. Vitamin C. I take several grams of Vitamin C on a daily basis since Aug 2013 and got rid of persistent face warts and my high serum uric acid (gout) problem since it is proven that Vitamin C reduces serum uric acid levels and is a co-factor for collagen production. It is probably due to the fact that it replaces serum uric acid as an antioxidant since uric acid itself is also a strong antioxidant. It is interesting that humans developed the nonfunctional Vitamin C gene roughly at the same time when they lost the enzyme uricase. In humans and higher primates, uric acid is the final oxidation (breakdown) product of purine metabolism and is excreted in urine. In most other mammals, the enzyme uricase further oxidizes uric acid to allantoin. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Gummies

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are like candies! Taste is lovely, sour and sweet orange gummies. My husband loves these. I give four stars because of gelatin. Vegan friendly gummies would have five stars from me.

great

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very tasty, sweet and sour orangy flavor just like candy. notice that TWO pieces are equal to 250mg not one! but it is very delicious and easy to chew, and since I prefer this over pills/capsules i will definitely purchase the big jar.

Tasty!

Posted by healthydoesit on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't say for sure if these benefit as well as a natural vitamin C, because this was just a simple bottle. However, they didtaste good and my stepdad even agreed to try them, so that's a plus. If You're looking for a simple way to get a bit of vitamin C, these would be good for you. Personally, I would use a powdered form of pure C to be sure it absorbs correctlyand that you get the most out of it. Check out my page to read over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased here at Iherb!

very small

Posted by 4744917312406089720 on May 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

you can receive only 10 small gummies with a large bottle of plastic. I think this is not a good idea for environment.

Posted by 5398594831565879652 on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tasted good.

good

Posted by 5419545816592111678 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

very good

Posted by 4732543593871500072 on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good

taste good

Posted by 5751617806113074611 on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it little bit sour but tastes good. orange flavor

Husband LOVES these!

Posted by Reviewer1075520 on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For the child in your adult...