NOT VEGAN: comes from sheep's lanolin!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Editing my review: just got off the phone with HO and they told me that this vitamin comes from sheep's wool! 2 free samples of this D sold me on this D: I ordered a bottle because it's an excellent vitamin D (my Dr. said I was very deficient) and it protects against colds & (swine) flu. It's best to take 1 pill x4/day. If taking too much of any D at once, it is too strong a diuretic. Best to split it up during the day, all day protection that way.

Great value terrific product!

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A couple of these a day is good insurance for anybody. From what I've read, it seems 2400 a day is the basic maintenance dose.

D3 and bones

Posted by Reviewer1503463 on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Immediately I felt my bones losen up and beging to fall into place. I know its not in my head because I was in agony. It seems to help me with digestion as well.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried these as a free sample. The product is so good that my Dr. has me taking these instead of the RX, that she gave me. It is a perfect dose, workd great to assimilate calcium. It's the best free trial I ever made. I will use this forever, you should to.

D3

Posted by madbaires on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fácil de consumir

Regular purchase

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The whole family all take these regularly. Even though we live in sunny Australia we all cover up and avoid sun exposure due to the high skin cancer risk here. Vitamin D is essential to health. Great value. Regularly repurchase.

D3, awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2916510 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

1200IU, could be 5000IU, but this time I wanted to buy thease(for summer use).

Vita D

Posted by Reviewer2321305 on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think they are helping my "attitude". So far I like them.

D-3

Posted by Reviewer1688741 on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin D3 has helped me keep the flu away. When I take it I rarely get sick. This was a great price for the IU's you get.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 5 year old, my 7 year old and 9 year old all get one gelcap of this a day for around 6 months on during winter/spring months, then 6 months off! yeah for a winter of much less illness when we take Vitamin D.

1 2 3