Very Good Vitamin D

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this vitamin D. It is very easy to swallow, small in size and it definitely works. I like the fact that it is in pure cold pressed olive oil. 2,400 IU = 60 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2352583 on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great to find a Vitamin D3 that is in an olive oil base in the recommended daily value. Most D3 has corn oil.

Easy to get all the D I need~

Posted by Reviewer2068561 on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Instead of taking 4 of the 1,000IU, I take one of these and one of the 1,000. In the Summer, I'll just take one of these. Easy!

Vitamin D3 without the softgel

Posted by Reviewer2905725 on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I live in the south, have many food allergies and Celiac disease - a frightening combination! For the last year I have been trying to get a viable, vitamin D from my doctors. My docs gave up after several different tablet, gel and drop formulations left me ill, in gastro distress or were not absorbed. I set out on my own looking for a formulation that I would not react to. I spoke to pharmacists and searched the web. Finally, I found a solution - your Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 based on olive oil! I cut the gels and release the oil onto my food. No allergic reactions, no digestive pain. Amazing! I am so glad I found your product and didn't leave my health in the hands of my doctors.

A perfect gift...

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is small enough to pass around as a gift to someone not aware of the importance of vit D. Easy to pack and send. I am ordering several more ... Granted, the bigger bottle is more cost-effect, but even this is remarkably cheaper than much weaker vit D products available in my country.

Vitamin D3 from Healthy Origins

Posted by Reviewer3176577 on Mar 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this produce from iHerb because of a Vitamin D deficiency affecting my calcium obsorption. It has exceeded my expectations.

Vit. D

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Am vit D deficient. Has helped muscle weakness.

Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Powerful immune enhancer. Need to limit to max one per day.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2327349 on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome source of D3 with no fillers ... only olive oil base.

Healthy Origins Vitamin D 3

Posted by Reviewer2176533 on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These work as well as the twenty dollar ones I bought before but these are much better priced.