Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought 4 bottles of this product in early June 2015. When I attempted to consume from the supposedly unopened bottles, I realised that the seal is weak, and there are live larvae, webs and even dead moths inside the bottle. I went on to check my other bottles and found the same infestation in all of them. I had no choice but to discard all of them. I dont think I have the guts to try this brand again. Its too traumatic to witness larvae crawling out of the bottles when I open the lid (which had the seal 'on')

great product, less expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is as good as Salba, but much less expensive.

Love Those White Chia Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these white Chia seeds! I have boundless energy and somehow they seem to surpress my appetite! I take 1TBS. in OJ 3 times a day. I have gotten my son and his family and several of my friends to try them also. I'm fitting into clothes that just a couple of months ago were too small. I am losing most of the inches in my abdomen. I could go on about how great they are but just try them. You'll see! Just be consistant taking them. Happy in Florida

Nutrition Enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great nutrient dense food. I soak some in water to make a gel and add to my smoothie. The omega fatty acids, fiber, protein and other nutrients help keep me full for a long time.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add it to almost everything including Soups & Salads. I suggest crushing with a mortar & pestle and adding to your spice mix because the little seed get caught up between your teeth, plus by crushing is you make oils and nutrients more easily available for absorption.

Chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe how fast those little guys sprouted! The 2nd day they already had put out 1/32" roots.

White Chia Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel better, have a bit more energy and along with trying to eat 99 percent protein and vegetables and getting some fresh air excercise, I do feel better.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I eat this every morning. Put it in juice and wait 30 min. for the citric acid to break down the phytic acid. I also take fish oil, but if you want to get all your EFA's from this take 2 tbsp a day as the conversion rate is around 10%.

Wonderful properties

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always use chia to thicken my green shakes in the morning along with banana and other fruit. I soak the chia by soaking 4 tablespoons in a pint of water. It forms a gel in 10-20 minutes - and I stir it with a fork several times while they hydrate. I keep the chia jar in the refrigerator and use a couple tablespoons per serving. We love the smooth texture and it really sticks with you.

Great way to get Omega3 oils and fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy the seeds in my milk in the morning. Does not leave a bad taste in your mouth and the texture is different as they soak up the liquid. I like the white seeds as sometimes they will stick inbetween your teeth and the white does not show. I also put them in yogurt.