Great for Mom and Baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this wash my baby's hair and body; both were clean, soft and smelled HEAVENLY. Seriously, all the Healthy Times bath products smell sooooooo good, I use them on myself too. Plus they are gentle, and don't contain any harsh ingredients. Highly recommended for babies and 'big babies' alike :)

Great product

Posted by janisng on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to rinse off, and i feel safe to use on my baby because it was so natural and without all the harmful chemical. The smells is just nice. Overall : Love this and u should try too!!

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great ingredients and best smell :)

Smells different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting this to smell more like honeysuckle. It still smells good but not what I was expecting. It is a good product, but I may go with a different scent next time.

So in LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After looking and searching for baby products that are free of sulfates, parabens and junk I was having a hard time finding any that smelled nice. The rest on the market that could be comparable have no scent or are not pleasant at all. So when I found the Healthy Times line I was very excited and pleased with all of the wonderful scents. We have been buying them since out first daughter was born 9 years ago and continue to use it for our 1 yr. I am completely in love with the smell and quality and will not buy any other body product for our children.

Gentle and long lasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thw hole family uses this. I'm pleasantly surprised at how long it lasts :)

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my toddlers every day. Love the smell. Excellent product!