Healthy Times, Baby's Herbal Garden, Baby Lotion, Sweet Violet

Posted by otherkind on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice lotion! Although I don't use it on my child, I adore it. Yes. I've bought it for myself. The smell of sweet violet is divine. This lotion not only make your skin really soft it also make it more toned. If you like sweet floral scents by this lotion for yourself. Believe me, you won't regret it! Отличный лосьен! Использую его для себя. Отлично увлажняет, быстро впитывается. Аромат - просто сказочный, но ненавязчивый. Если вы любите сладкие цветочные ароматы, вы не разочаруетесь в покупке.

I strongly advise everyone to buy this lotion!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I strongly advise everyone to buy this lotion! Good for kids, but I like it myself. Nice, but gentle smells something powdery and floral, smell quickly erode, moistens despite the light texture and does not leave a film.

soft skin, beautiful fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think I'm going to have to steal this one for my own beauty stash. This lotion smells so AMAZING. I bought this for my 9 month old son (I used it after bathing him with Healthy Times honeysuckle wash and chamomile blossom conditioner) and I could not stop sniffing him all day! I also found that my son's skin was noticeably softer after using this lotion. I love all Healthy Times products, and am so glad I purchased this.

super

Posted by EllEll on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great body lotion, use for my skin (not for baby), lovely odor, super moisture__________________________ Отличный лосьон для тела, использую для себя (не для ребенка), отличное увлажнение

good cream

Posted by daffna on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will buy it again.. for myself!

Never been happier!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After looking and searching for baby products that are free of sulfates, parabens and junk I was having a hard time finding any that smelled nice. The rest on the market that could be comparable have no scent or are not pleasant at all. So when I found the Healthy Times line I was very excited and pleased with all of the wonderful scents. We have been buying them since out first daughter was born 9 years ago and continue to use it for our 1 yr. I am completely in love with the smell and quality and will not buy any other body product for our children.

Very nice, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice, emmollient lotion - not greasy and absorbs beautifully. Great ingredients and cute design - but the scent is too strong for my taste. This is a very typical baby- lotion scent- very powdery and does not at resemble violets! It is so strong that I almost gave up on it, because it does linger quite a while- but since the other effects are so good, I´ll use it up but as long as Healthy Times do not reformulate or cut out the scent altogether I will not repurchase. Please do make a scent-free version! I don't understand how anyone would want to have their little baby smell this strong of a very artificial fragrance! If only it had been subtle, it would be okay.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lotion smells like baby powder. I was expecting it to smell a little different, but the scent is ok for my baby. I like that it doesnt have anything bad in it, but I will probably go with something different next time.

it's great but the smell is awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

lovely texture- absorbs really well, doesn't leave the residue but the smell is too "baby" and not natural. Reminded me the jonson's baby powder which is hard to call organic

Not satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Changing from Aubrey's baby lotion to this was a disapointment. This is too watery, hydration doesn't last and the pleasant smell fades away in minutes.