Taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These taste as good as they smell. My baby loves them. I give them to his daycare to feed him instead of the junk filled supermarket cookies that they feed them there.

Awesome cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My toddler loves them (as do I) - They taste beautiful and I like the ingredients (could do with a little less sugar though - they are a tad too sweet).

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

toddler loves them and so do I! I will continue to buy these healthier version of a cookie for all of us! wonderful flavor, light yet hearty, great cookie texture and just sweet enough.

Very bitter aftertaste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On first bite these little cookies taste like lovely maple syrup, but it quickly changes to a bitter aftertaste. I thought it must have cinnamon and I just didn't read it on the ingredients list, but I double checked and cinnamon wasn't listed. I'm not sure what makes the bitter aftertaste or if we just got a bad batch, but it's lingering and quite vile. We did try these cookies on two separate days at different times just to make sure it wasn't something we'd previously eaten interfering with them, but no, the bitter aftertaste was the same for all of us each time.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty biscuits, the child is happy. And I also liked it, has already ordered more!

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Very good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super-yummt - my toddler loves these!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finished in two days!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great texture and taste, both my baby and toddler loved them.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with the ease of ordering, the quick shipment, and the great price! I will reorder from here again!

1 2 3 4