Help

Healthy Times Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Regret buying here coz its totally diff from what I bought from my country. My baby loves the one I bought from local store so I bought 4 boxes at one go from iHerb but its totally diff in terms of smell and texture and definitely the taste too coz my baby doesn't even want to open his mouth. Still have not finished the first box and going to give away the other 3 boxes. If only I am not so greedy in the first place.

Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only cereal our baby tolerates and it is hard to find or expensive to order from "the big box site". It is organic and non-gmo as well. When we order, we receive it in just a few days. I will definitely use this site for other healthy purchases for our family.

so best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

so best

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 1 year old loves this ceral. Seems pretty healthy.

Happy Baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1 Month:My little boy has acid reflux and Dr recommended Barley Cereal. I looked at all of our local whole foods stores to no avail. I stumbled upon this site and whaaalaaa they have Barley baby cereal. My child tried Rice, oatmeal etc from other brands and did not like the taste and it constipated him. We didn't even get trough half the box of this product and he loved the taste and no more constipation! I give this product 10 stars! 5 Months: Son still loves this cereal and no more constipation. I would still give this product 5 Stars!!

allergic to rice and oatmeal cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My son is allergic to rice and oatmeal cereal. I couldn't find barley any where. Thankfully I came across this website. Great price and fast shipping. My son seems to love it and it smells to me like it would taste good too.

Barley Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fast and quick! Thank you.

baby likes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my little guy likes this well enough though he is nearly out of the baby cereal eating stage.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my baby likes it!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my baby likes it