IBS Suffers - Try Heather's products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've had IBS my whole life. I lived with it... not understanding as a child. By my 20's the attacks could no longer by excused. For the next 20yrs I let the doctors manage my symptoms...they offered some help, but mostly failed to find a solution. Frustrated, and finding the quality of my life diminishing as my aging compounded the problem, I began to read everything I could... looking for my own answers. I discovered that IBS requires numerous management tricks, depending on your individual situation. A good place to begin is with Heather's products, especially the Acacia "soluble" fiber. (Note: I prefer sprinkling in on my food, there is no taste and it mixes in just fine. For me, drinking it in water or juice can cause distress later in the day.) There is a lot of good information on Heather's website. Do yourself a favor, take her experience and adapt it to your IBS. Change the quality of your life!

the best for ibs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the BEST for any tummy trouble. It has no taste, grit, and does not thicken in liquids like most fiber. It is 100% soluble, so no excess gas. I suffered from IBS and ulcerative colitis for 2 yrs. When I found this fiber and adjusted my diet, within 2 weeks I had none of my former symptoms.

Lifesaver!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had alot of issues with IBS. At first I wasn't sure if I was just buying another product that I would try and find out it didn't really help very much. (I have a number of half-used products sitting on my shelf, hey I'll try anything to fix my bloating, gas and stomach discomfort). Eating is a challenge, but with tummy fiber, I don't have to be so cautious with food. You just follow the directions, start with a small amount, half a teaspoon before meals, and gradually increase the amount. I guess the theory behind it is that consuming soluble fiber, such as Acacia Senegal, helps to regulate the bowel motility, (helps with diarrhea and constipation) and helps build a healthy gut flora, which would also help with bloating and gas. This and Heather's peppermint caps are extremely helpful for managing IBS.

BEST fiber supplement EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had IBS for over 14 years now, and tried MANY fiber supplements to help control my IBS. This is BY FAR the best--- if you follow the directions and start slowly, NO GAS, NO CRAMPING like other "over the counter" products. Natural and additive free, I will use as long as they make it. iHerb has good prices & shipping. HIGHLY recommend.

It works well

Posted by Karisma on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to have problem on constipation and took the herbal tea for many years. The herbal tea made me stomachache but it was better than taking the medicines. I found this product in I-herb and used it for 1 year already. Pros - No more constipation. You don't have to drink every day. I take it when I have problem. - Easy, just mix with water - Safe because it is from natural - Price is valuable Cons - It has some smell when you mix with water. I do recommend this product.

This product is wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An inexpensive way to get fiber without additives of any nature. Gentle and doesn't cause gas or discomfort. I highly recommend it - the best value I have found.

The magic bullet....almost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from a very severe form of IBS. First I did the IBS Audio 100 hypnotherapy cd's, then I changed my diet (to low fat, no red meat and no dairy for ex), and after that I began drinking this fiber daily... and these three things have completely transformed my life! I travel internationally again, I also began dating again (am getting married in a few months time!) and I am starting my own business soon, things I never believed in less than five years ago! I still struggle sometimes, but it is a tad bothersome sometimes my cramps, not the end of the world. I do not spend much mental energy on them... I am back to who I used to be! I highly recommend anyone with digestive issues to try this fiber for themselves!

Cheaper than buying from Heather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

iHerb offers this for a lower price than the manufacturer. I can't live without this fiber. I take a teaspoon of the fiber diluted in water before each meal to prevent discomfort and problems associated with my IBS. It acts as a buffer so I can still eat stuff that normally causes problems, like coffee and vegetables. I once ran out and had to buy a different brand of acacia fiber from the local store, and the smell of chemicals made it hard to drink. Heather's Acacia is the best.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This fiber isn't for everyone but certainly worth trying to see if it makes a difference. Give it at least 1-2 months of consistent use to see. I shake it up with just water, it completely dissolves and I can barely taste it. (Only with Heather's: other acacia fiber I can't stand) I'm SO glad iherb is carrying it now; the best price anywhere!!

Great Product - Much better alternative to Psyllium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Started using because of candida overgrowth. It is a great alternative to Psyllium because it is a fiber which is also a prebiotic. Anyone who is looking to get heal their leaky gut or have IBS, diarrhea, constipation, gas etc. and wants to become regular definitely will find this helpful. Cons is that it is hard to dissolve in water so take time to dissolve in the water but overall it is really awesome.