Great Product, Just Not Eough Of It

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This fiber is convenient and travel-friendly. However, anyone with moderate to serious IBS taking this acacia fiber probably in on a dosage of a few tablespoons a day. These packets contain 1 teaspoon of fiber per packet. So, considering you'd use 9 packets to get to 3 tbsp, it's a bit of a waste of product, money, and packaging. If you only use a teaspoon or two a day, this will be fine for you.

Jussi Keskinen

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great fibre!!

Posted by Reviewer2652336 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

lovely, relieve my IBS.

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

well helps digestion, adjusts chair

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good travel size fiber!

No Side Effects Beneficial Pre Biotic

Posted by healthysupplements on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like mixing one packet of this stuff with some "no sugar added" applesauce and a high quality probiotic with refrigerated or cold "alive" good bacteria to help improve my digestive system and help with constipation. I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs more soluble healthy fiber in their diet.

Not sure if it's working....

Posted by 5493880336677929623 on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 2 packets a day, one in the morning and evening for about 2 weeks now to help with my constipation due to my recent change in diet. After trying teas and pills to help I started looking for something more natural and came across Heather's Tummy Fiber and after reading the great reviews I decided to buy it and pray it helped me. I have noticed that I don't feel as bloated when I take it but I'm still having to drink prune juice every other day to help me go. I'm not going to give up yet and up my dose to 3 packets a day to see if that helps.

Very convenient

Posted by 5398858832697905424 on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just came back from a two week trip. The packets were very easy to use. Definitely would buy them again. So easy to carry in my purse.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer2117776 on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to drink down although it doesn't dissolve completely in water. Still better than the raw acacia crystals I bought locally. Plus the convenient, quality packaging in the form of travel packets makes it easy to carry around wherever you are. It didn't affect sugar levels - unfortunately.

Didn't receive my order