Great Product, Just Not Eough Of It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This fiber is convenient and travel-friendly. However, anyone with moderate to serious IBS taking this acacia fiber probably in on a dosage of a few tablespoons a day. These packets contain 1 teaspoon of fiber per packet. So, considering you'd use 9 packets to get to 3 tbsp, it's a bit of a waste of product, money, and packaging. If you only use a teaspoon or two a day, this will be fine for you.

Jussi Keskinen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No Side Effects Beneficial Pre Biotic

Posted by healthysupplements on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like mixing one packet of this stuff with some "no sugar added" applesauce and a high quality probiotic with refrigerated or cold "alive" good bacteria to help improve my digestive system and help with constipation. I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs more soluble healthy fiber in their diet.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good travel size fiber!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

well helps digestion, adjusts chair

great fibre!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

lovely, relieve my IBS.

Very convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just came back from a two week trip. The packets were very easy to use. Definitely would buy them again. So easy to carry in my purse.

Not sure if it's working....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 2 packets a day, one in the morning and evening for about 2 weeks now to help with my constipation due to my recent change in diet. After trying teas and pills to help I started looking for something more natural and came across Heather's Tummy Fiber and after reading the great reviews I decided to buy it and pray it helped me. I have noticed that I don't feel as bloated when I take it but I'm still having to drink prune juice every other day to help me go. I'm not going to give up yet and up my dose to 3 packets a day to see if that helps.

So-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to drink down although it doesn't dissolve completely in water. Still better than the raw acacia crystals I bought locally. Plus the convenient, quality packaging in the form of travel packets makes it easy to carry around wherever you are. It didn't affect sugar levels - unfortunately.

Didn't receive my order