Helps with Cat's IBS - and mine too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started using "Heather's Tummy Fiber" to help a couple of my geriatric cats with feline IBS. One of my old divas had suffered from chronic diarrhea for months: the anti-spasmotic and antibiotic combo med. from the vet only helped while she was taking it: the diarrhea always returned, worse than before. Forti-Flora and other similar products alone, provided no relief. None of the most expensive feline diets helped. I first tried apple pectin, and although it helped slightly, none of my Devine Felines tolerated the aroma or texture. Tummy Fibers was the answer! It has no objectionable "texture" (aka: grit or slime), and no detectable aroma or flavor - even for very picky felines! I add a little fish oil to their dry food as a "sticker", and blend in the Tummy Fibers, (plus 12 or more of the "Pet Naturals of Vermont, Digestive Support for Cats" [enzyme] capsules) . I generally add about one cup of Tummy Fiber to a large bag of dry food - and IT WORKS! The added fiber has not only helped my IBS kitties become "regular cats" once again, but the rest of the herd makes less aromatic litter box deposits, and the "heaving a hair-ball" song is no longer heard throughout the day - and night. I am convinced this approach has saved the life of Allison Anne, my long-haired cali-torti fluffy-ruffled furball Diva! I also now take Tummy Fiber instead of using Mira-Lax (aka: human anti-freeze) to treat chronic IBS. It is the only fiber product I have ever tried that actually WORKS for the chronic constipation resulting from Sjogren's syndrome. Over the last 40-something years, I have tried a lot of ineffective treatments: but Heather's Tummy Fiber WORKS. Thanks iHerb, for offering an effective healthy product at such a good price!

Life saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling with IBS since I was a child. I finally found this and decided to buy it. This dissolves completely clear with no flavor, which I love. I drink 1 tsp right away in the morning and 1 tsp at night. After I drink it in the morning I take my probiotic. The combination of the two has helped me to feel the best I have felt in years. I highly recommend and will be purchasing again!

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been dealing with this for years. The product said it could take weeks depending upon your system, but it was literally overnight for me. No more severe abdominal pain after I eat and more regularity. Thank you so much!

Finally Feel Normal! GET IT NOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been using Heather's Tummy Fiber consistently, for the first time in my life, my digestive system feels somewhat "normal". I can't imagine life before Heather's Tummy Fiber. I use two teaspoons in my morning coffee and depending on how I'm feeling or what I've been eating, I will sometimes add another two teaspoons in my evening herbal tea. If you're on the fence about getting this fiber, don't wait any longer! It's the best thing that's ever happened to my tummy!

Good Fiber but very hard to dissolve in anything.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like fiber better than Benefiber but it very hard to dissolve in the any liquid unless the liquid is in boiling state. Otherwise it clumps up. I am switching back to Benefiber.

Tummy Fiber works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product a few weeks ago. I self-diagnosed myself with IBSd and it has been awesome. I tried Fibersure and had horrible gas and bloating even after 2 weeks but not at all with Tummy Fiber. I am up to 1.5 tsp. in the morning and 1 tsp. at night, i've nearly stabilized on just that. I can eat meals that would normally have sent me running to the bathroom without ill side effects. It's really easy to mix into a glass of water and doesn't have grit or noticeable taste. I love the product. I plan to recommend to my mother who suffers from IBSd also. It's well worth the money to have good fiber that doesn't upset your stomach.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this fiber. It mixes into any liquid with no taste or grit. It also doesn't seem to produce gas or bloating like some fibers do. I take a tablespoon every morning and sometimes another one at night if I haven't eaten well that day.

Great Product

Posted by Nur on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic! After suffering from IBS-D for more than 6 months, Heather's Tummy Tamers provided some relief of symptoms, but I still was not able to eat as I normally did before IBS-D. Finally, I tried taking Heather's Tummy Fiber and in less than 10 days, all symptoms were gone and I could eat my normal, healthy, high-fiber diet once again. It's the best! Enter *KOZ 0205* (without space) at checkout for 5% off!

Good quality soluble fiber on par with organic psylium husk

Posted by roselaren on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried organic psylium husk and didn't have any problem with that but too gritty and large gel molecules so I decided to tried this one in comparable and find out that it's give me the same effect with organic psylium husk but it's texture is very fineeeeeee and powdery dissolve like water and easier to drink.

HEALTHY FIBER

Posted by healthysupplements on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

From all the research I've done, this is the safest and most effective fiber to add in small amounts to food which I've done with good results. This size will last a very long time so it is more economical, too. Enzymes and probiotics will help with digestion issues, too. Five stars! Hope this helps you.