Great Tea!!! Highly recommended!

Posted by cynthus on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mama because of her constipation and hiccup issues. After drinking the tea for 3 days, such issues go away, and she becomes quite happy. I'll keep buying the tea when it runs out. :)

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer1326836 on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This fennel tea is awesome for settling a stressed stomach. I drink a cup before bed and sleeping is much easier.

tea

Posted by Reviewer2140165 on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the tea is good and it really works!, it keeps my stomach from bloating and gets rid of the gas, i ordered incorrectly and should have ordered the bags insteads the loose tea is a mess, i reordered the bags and also some peppermint ones also cant wait

Digestion problems fixed

Posted by Reviewer2885605 on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After drinking this for two weeks (morning and night, also chewed on the seeds while drinking too) my constipation issues went away and I have been more regular than ever, Will buy again for sure.

Organic with dirt!

Posted by Reviewer2215206 on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good tasting tea and organic! But with little pieces of dirt. Hope it didn't make me even sicker.

Good tummy care

Posted by Reviewer1194628 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good tea

helps with cramps for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is superior to the healthfood fennel, which they advertise. It helps with GI tract cramps. I have IBS-C (from going off paxil @@##!!) NEVER take paxil. It's a nasty drug and I have been off of it for a year and a half--it is toxic--it was prescribed for CFS and I slept more and more and more...and now my gut is in bad shape. I would also recommend, although I haven't tried it, fresh ginger tea. Warm baths help--always. I sleep with a heating pad. Hope all of this helps.