Great Tea!!! Highly recommended!

Posted by cynthus on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mama because of her constipation and hiccup issues. After drinking the tea for 3 days, such issues go away, and she becomes quite happy. I'll keep buying the tea when it runs out. :)

Digestion problems fixed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After drinking this for two weeks (morning and night, also chewed on the seeds while drinking too) my constipation issues went away and I have been more regular than ever, Will buy again for sure.

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This fennel tea is awesome for settling a stressed stomach. I drink a cup before bed and sleeping is much easier.

tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the tea is good and it really works!, it keeps my stomach from bloating and gets rid of the gas, i ordered incorrectly and should have ordered the bags insteads the loose tea is a mess, i reordered the bags and also some peppermint ones also cant wait

Organic with dirt!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good tasting tea and organic! But with little pieces of dirt. Hope it didn't make me even sicker.

Good tummy care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good tea

helps with cramps for IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is superior to the healthfood fennel, which they advertise. It helps with GI tract cramps. I have IBS-C (from going off paxil @@##!!) NEVER take paxil. It's a nasty drug and I have been off of it for a year and a half--it is toxic--it was prescribed for CFS and I slept more and more and more...and now my gut is in bad shape. I would also recommend, although I haven't tried it, fresh ginger tea. Warm baths help--always. I sleep with a heating pad. Hope all of this helps.