Heather's Fennel Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Heather's Fennel Tea is a fine product, and I'm so glad that it is available through iHerb. It is the only product that I have found that helps with occasional excess gas in my digestive system. It is also a pleasant herbal tea to drink, especially when combined with a little peppermint tea and just a tiny bit of sugar.

One of the BEST products I've ever used for digestion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a wonderful help for me. I used to have a lot of trouble with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Colitis. Then I read that fennel seed tea could really help. As soon as I started using this product (1 tablespoon steeped in a cup of boiling water for about ten minutes), I noticed a big difference. My tummy, intestines, and bowels started to settle down right away and kept getting better and better every day. Now (after about two months of drinking it once every morning), I rarely have any problems... amazing! I am so grateful that I found this product!

Excellent Quality Fennel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am able to get even more out of this fennel by grinding it slightly with a pestle. The oils trapped inside the seed hulls are released when you do this, yielding even better results. I have been managing my IBS well for over 12 years now -- by avoiding things that irritate my bowel. Now that I have discovered fennel seed, I can sometimes "splurge" by eating things I normally wouldn't.

A life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really helps with irritable stomach and acid reflex.

Very Soothing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really takes out the gas. My stomach feels less bloated and wonderful. A must have to those with bloating.

I really like this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the subtle yet full-flavor of this tea. It is very soothing for my tummy.

Fabulous natural healthy tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality, healthy. We have it first thing every morning and it's wonderfully refreshing

heathers tummy care tummy teas organic fennel tea caffeine free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love the subtle licorice / aniseed flavour can drink this all the time

Taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like the taste of this tea. I like to have make a cup of tea out of it to drink at night. Very soothing.

Very good