Cured My sisters intractable nausea!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My sister suffered for almost 8 months with something that caused nausea and vomiting the minute she attempted to eat or drink anything. The specialists were all at a loss and final were drawn to the conclusion that some virus must have damaged her GI tract. I went home to take care of her and she was without exaggeration to the point of death. She was in and out of the hospital and I stayed with her for almost 3 months. After googling everything under the sun, I came across Heathers site and read some of the testimonies. I thought lets give the Fennel Tea, Peppermint tea and Peppermint caps a try. I brewed strong Fennel and Peppermint tea by the gallon and gave her the pills several times a day. From the moment that I brought this into the hospital and began giving this to her, she began experiencing relief. We continued this regimen and her whole course turned abruptly around. This truly was a life saver. We won't ever know what instigated this problem and can only guess why this worked so wonderfully, but it did. All I can say is that we were at the ends of our ropes. Heather's suggestions for irritable bowel are tops. Diane

Wonderful Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recently moved to South Korea, and this tea has helped my stomach adjust a great deal.

Minty Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works quick on digestive cramping and pain!

Heather's Organic Peppermint Tea Bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best Peppermint Tea I've had! The tea bags are about 3 times the size of a normal tea bag and it works great if you are looking for something to calm your stomach - store bought teas are not strong enough to do that.

Significantly relieved IBS symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been "officially" diagnosed as IBS yet, but I went to see some doctors and the meds were not helping me much. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloating, and mostly "urgency" made my life miserable, and I tried not to get out of the house just in case. I tried the peppermint tea for two days and found it significantly relieved my IBS symptoms! The aroma and flavor is strong but pleasant. So I tried to sip some when I could. I think I will be able to leave my house and go to the gym more often without worrying about the urgency of finding a restroom on the road.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best peppermint tea I found on iHerb. Super big tea bag, the smell is very fresh.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea container is enormous!! It has lasted me a long time, and I use this tea everyday. The tea bags are very large with lots of mint in them, so they make a nice strong mint tea!! Good for all seasons :)

Very good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very large tea bags. I can use mine to make two cups of tea... Very soothing for my stomach.

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Peppermint Tea Bags, Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent tea! Has helped my husband's IBS episodes. He drives a big rig and brings his thermos of tea every night. Was raised drinking herb teas, especially peppermint, because of its soothing effect on the digestive system. This is the bestest, strongest peppermint tea we have ever had! Will buy again!

Peppermint is so calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea tastes so great and it helps calm my stomach at any time. I have IBS, but your stomach can get out of whack for many other reasons and this can just help calm it down at any time. Even if you don't need the calming effect, it tastes great to drink.

1 2 3