Could get addicted to this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never bought fresh tea before, this is soooo good - I just had 4 cups and can't stop myself :) The bag is attractive and there's plenty of tea leaves for many many cups. It was suggested to use 1-2 tbsp, I like strong tea so I used 2 tbsp at first - I was in heaven! To be frugal, I tried using only 1 tbsp - wonderful! 'Waste not Want not' I reused the tea from the 1 tbsp treat - a little weak, 1/2 cup water would maybe work better. Still experimenting, and I haven't drank the tea during an IBS attack. But common peppermint tea bags work for that, so just imagine the relief I'll get with Heather's Tummy Care Tea! :) Thank you Heather! The tea was in my first order and arrived today! It's like I opened my favorite present ever! Lots of other goodies - can't wait to try them. I LOVE you iHerb!!!

Fresh and strong peppermint oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea is much stronger than peppermint teas bought in bulk bins or in tea bags. Really good tea that calms my stomach, price is the same as bulk bin peppermint tea.

Linda Trumbull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tea. The best I have tried and it works.

Wow!

Posted by Cymriccat on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have more volatile oil smell than the other! Superb!

Wonderful tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best peppermint tea we have ever used. It is light years away from the bagged tea products we have been using. Wonderful flavor and aroma. Settles the tummy quite well.

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It seems like the mint flavor is more like an extract than tea leaves.

Great value, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gets the job done, Great after dinner tea, etc. really tastes fresh and quality.

Best flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bulk mint tea has the best flavor. I heaping spoonful per cup...good hot or cold. Helps my stomach pain.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Five stars all the way

Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent peppermint tea! I love it and have no regrets buying it. I definitely will repurchase when I approach the end of the bag.

1 2 3