Fresh and strong peppermint oil.

Posted by Reviewer1386769 on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea is much stronger than peppermint teas bought in bulk bins or in tea bags. Really good tea that calms my stomach, price is the same as bulk bin peppermint tea.

Could get addicted to this!

Posted by Reviewer1445675 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never bought fresh tea before, this is soooo good - I just had 4 cups and can't stop myself :) The bag is attractive and there's plenty of tea leaves for many many cups. It was suggested to use 1-2 tbsp, I like strong tea so I used 2 tbsp at first - I was in heaven! To be frugal, I tried using only 1 tbsp - wonderful! 'Waste not Want not' I reused the tea from the 1 tbsp treat - a little weak, 1/2 cup water would maybe work better. Still experimenting, and I haven't drank the tea during an IBS attack. But common peppermint tea bags work for that, so just imagine the relief I'll get with Heather's Tummy Care Tea! :) Thank you Heather! The tea was in my first order and arrived today! It's like I opened my favorite present ever! Lots of other goodies - can't wait to try them. I LOVE you iHerb!!!

Linda Trumbull

Posted by 5079862352173534675 on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tea. The best I have tried and it works.

Wow!

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have more volatile oil smell than the other! Superb!

Wonderful tea

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best peppermint tea we have ever used. It is light years away from the bagged tea products we have been using. Wonderful flavor and aroma. Settles the tummy quite well.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It seems like the mint flavor is more like an extract than tea leaves.

Peppermint tea

Posted by 5540579257676268139 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awfulllllllll tasting. I plan on using it to repel ants which visit me every spring so all is not lost. I gave it 5 stars only because I know my ants will hate it! . Make the tea and spray on areas and pats a happy camper!!

Tea

Posted by 5377759658154496074 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent peppermint tea! I love it and have no regrets buying it. I definitely will repurchase when I approach the end of the bag.

Best peppermint tea I've ever had

Posted by 5646373659539030046 on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very strong minty flavor

Life saver

Posted by 5203529287566275040 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wouldn't be without this product it's amazing ,I have ibs and suffer terribly with abdominal pain, drink a cup of peppermint tea, and I get so much relief, always make sure I don't run out, Best tea ever, Thank you,.

1 2