Fresh and strong peppermint oil.

Posted by Reviewer1386769 on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea is much stronger than peppermint teas bought in bulk bins or in tea bags. Really good tea that calms my stomach, price is the same as bulk bin peppermint tea.

Could get addicted to this!

Posted by Reviewer1445675 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never bought fresh tea before, this is soooo good - I just had 4 cups and can't stop myself :) The bag is attractive and there's plenty of tea leaves for many many cups. It was suggested to use 1-2 tbsp, I like strong tea so I used 2 tbsp at first - I was in heaven! To be frugal, I tried using only 1 tbsp - wonderful! 'Waste not Want not' I reused the tea from the 1 tbsp treat - a little weak, 1/2 cup water would maybe work better. Still experimenting, and I haven't drank the tea during an IBS attack. But common peppermint tea bags work for that, so just imagine the relief I'll get with Heather's Tummy Care Tea! :) Thank you Heather! The tea was in my first order and arrived today! It's like I opened my favorite present ever! Lots of other goodies - can't wait to try them. I LOVE you iHerb!!!

Wonderful tea

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best peppermint tea we have ever used. It is light years away from the bagged tea products we have been using. Wonderful flavor and aroma. Settles the tummy quite well.

Wow!

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have more volatile oil smell than the other! Superb!

Linda Trumbull

Posted by 5079862352173534675 on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tea. The best I have tried and it works.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It seems like the mint flavor is more like an extract than tea leaves.

Peppermint Tea

Posted by Reviewer2554055 on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my child who suffers with the effects of IBS. I am not a fan of mints however, I tried this tea both hot and cold, and it is very very good. I prefer using it as an iced tea. It comes in a huge bag, and well worth the value. It seemed to make a differnce for my child as it does sooth tummy discomfort.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer1877323 on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found this tea to be very helpful with digestive problems,such as cramps and bloating and it tastes wonderful, very soothing to the body. Be sure to store it in an airtight, opaque container to preserve its freshness, as a pound of tea will last a LONG time. The bag it comes in is not resealable.

Peppermint tea...mmmm mmm good!

Posted by 4711546791599620936 on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Found this peppermint tea at this site. Very glad to receive it so quickly. I make it into iced tea, especially in the summer, using this peppermint as a base, adding other teas as well. Pleased to find it at a good price. Thanks.

yum