Better Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2744446 on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used a different brand for quite some time with not near as good a result. The Heaven Sent sublingual B12 w/B6 and Folic Acid are very good at assisting me have better sleep.

One tablet a day does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2934274 on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tablet placed under the tongue is pleasant to the taste and doesn't take long to dissolve. It gives me that extra energy needed to see the day through now I've reached 70 years of age.

Absorption of B12 improved with sublingual

Posted by Reviewer3180845 on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm having trouble keeping my B12 levels up. My doctor checks me periodically and it's usually low. So I've started taking this product because it's sublingual. I haven't had a blood test yet, but I have more energy and sleep better. I take it at night when I go to bed. Carol Sue Tracy

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3178827 on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tend to take B12 on faith--Not sure of the results but it seems like an important vitamin that most people are deficient in. This one tastes great, dissolves slowly. This is the second time I have bought it. Will continue to use it.

B-12

Posted by Reviewer1036152 on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They disolve a little slower then I thought they wood, but tase good. I do seem to be sleeping better once asleep, but still take a long time to get to sleep. I've only done a month so far so it may improve woth a little more use.

The tablets did not dissolve very well under my tongue.

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate the combination of vitamins in this product, I really do, good product but I don't know if it works well because it did not dissolve very easily under my tongue. I have no idea if my body was truly absorbing the nutrients.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2688375 on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The B12 has helped my autistic grandson with his verbal skills very much. This is a quality product, as far as we can tell, and is less expensive from iHerb.com than in the stores.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1176607 on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for three weeks now and seen an improvement in my energy! I have been tired for many years and now that I am taking these they have made me feel so much better. I also couln't go wrong with the price that IHerb sells them for!

b12

Posted by Reviewer2051833 on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, i felt more energy after a few days! tastes great.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2049654 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I simply will never go a day without my Sublingual B12. Put is under my tongue and the favor is fabulous. My energy level has increased and my doctor encourages me to continue using this supplemental. My hypothyroid diag is not so hard to deal with since being on this product. Energy level hello!

1 2 3 4