The worst quality of honey bought!!! Very disappointed of iHerb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just received the shipment of 10 jars of Heavenly Organics Acacia Himalayan Raw honey and I was rather disappointed regarding the quality of the honey bought from this store. The honey inside all 10 jars were mostly crystallized which indicates that the honey remained on the shelf for many years or has been exposed to very low temperature. One of the jars was unsealed and the lid was previously opened. I have previously purchased 36 jars of this type of honey from the Heavenly Organics original website about two and a half years ago. I compared the quality of the last jar remaining from my previous purchase with the 10 iHerb.com honeys I received and I found that the latter honey jars had lighter color which raises questions regarding the originality of the Organic Acacia Himalayan Raw Honey. I give 1 star to iHerb.com for their proper packaging, but I hesitate in consuming this product.

As honey should be!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does not crystalize and is one of the best tasting honeys I've tried, and I've tried many!

Very good honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this honey quite a bit as it doesn't have the aftertaste that many types of honey do (at least for me). Sometimes at first taste, I'll think, mmmmm! and then the aftertaste makes me think,hmmmmm. There's only mmmmmm! with this honey, no hmmmmm... I highly recommend it!

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love raw honey, it tastes more and it's way healthier. Good in tea, on pancakes or bread.

acacia honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this honey had crystallized and is nothing like the first bottle i ordered. Everything is different. the first bottle was elicious and poured easily. This one has to be dug out with a spoon. Extremely disappointed.

Not happy HONEY!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this honey many times. Always satisfied, however these last 6 jars were awful. They were very very STIFF. I could not spoon them out well. I called and was told that it was ok the honey was still good. That was not the point. The reason I order this product is because it is NOT stiff. All of the other times it was fine. I was not offered replacement honey . It was suggested that I place it in warm water. REALLY!!! I will probably not order again.

Amazing! Raw and genuine, as evidenced by a test on Himalayan Jun cultures

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing! The best measure of the quality of a honey, in my experience, is how it performs with JUN (the Himalayan "kombucha" that feeds on honey and green tea). Both honeys made by Heavenly Organics which I tried so far (this one and the white raw honey) absolutely broke the record in terms of spectacular. I have never seen a honey perform as well as these two have. They grow snowy white scobies and produce fermentation unlike any other I have ever experienced. I was actually about to source a "rare" Himalayan culture of Jun to extend my collection of scobies when I tried these honeys on m y existing cultures—these honeys simply grew the white scoby that is a hallmark of genuine Himalayan Jun. Wow!!!

had a higher expectation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I tried acacia honey; maybe my taste buds didn't work well, the honey is no better.

Good but Spills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This honey is really good but whenever iHerb decides to pack it laying down sideways it leaks. I hope they read this and remedy the issue.

Good honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't have the creamy consistency most raw varieties of honey have, but I think it tastes good and it's relatively cheap, it is also on the sweeter side so if you are not into that, you won't like it. I won't necessarily repurchase as I want to explore other types but I'll use it up happily. :)

1 2 3 4