Purrrfect!

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They say the darker the honey, the higher the antioxidant content and this honey is very dark. Unlike so many other honey brands I've tried that are dark, this one is not stinky or strong tasting. I was also pleasantly surprised by the sweetness and the amazingly traditional consistency; it's not thick or hard, but more like pancake syrup. Organic, raw and not too expensive to top it off. It even helped with the congestion and coughing I've been experiencing with a week-long cold I've been trying to beat. I can stop searching for the perfect honey FINALLY.

Organic Wild Forest Raw Honey, Unheated

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste good for me, raw means enzymes are alive.

I Love Honey

Posted by 4904778307299704799 on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I bought this. It is sweet and more robust than other honey. My local farm market sells Organic Raw Honey, and also Honey with the Honeycomb. I have been advised to avoid Honey with the Honeycomb, because my peers report that after eating it, candy sweetened with sugar no longer satisfies them. This Neem Honey is a real treat, and I suppose it could have the same effect on taste perception as Honeycomb. I would definitely give up candy if this were a common commodity. I'm sure it is healthier!

Wow, what a different taste!

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This particular flavor is unusual. I love it. Really makes a cup of tea something different. It adds a flavor that is a bit lingering. Would order again. Neem is so good for you and it feels like it too.

So-so

Posted by lyikoRU on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too liquid honey with not bad taste. / Неплохой на вкус, но слишком жидкий мед.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's very thin, almost like it was diluted 50% with water. In other words, doesn't last long. The taste is also different from any other honey I've tried. Not bad, but less sweet and it doesn't taste like honey. Also there were some small dark spots in the honey, which made me wonder...

neem honey

Posted by 4733592339236339174 on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This honey has a wild and forest like taste. Very distinct and wonderful.Highly recommend

awesome

Posted by cantyworks on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Great tasting honey with benefits

Posted by PurpleHeart on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like to mix this in with my smoothies to boost sweetness and health benefits. This was my first bottle but will be getting more.

The Best Honey EVERR

Posted by 5167457727270479373 on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seriously addicted. I use a little in all my teas.

1 2 3