Well! Эффективно!

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought in the trial version on 15 tablets. This packing bolshe.These are homeopathic tablets for allergic persons. Eliminate accompanying symptoms. I have an allergy to a dust. It is shown in the form of dacryagogue, a sneezing and cold. These tablets to me facilitated a condition. Accepted 3 times a day, knowing that I will get to an improper situation. As it is homeopathy, it is necessary to accept correctly: in 15 minutes prior to food or in an hour after food. Packing of small, only 15 tablets. Therefore to carry out tests for other cases it did not turn out. I will buy repeatedly. Покупала в пробной версии по 15 таблеток.Эта упаковка больше. Это гомеопатические таблетки для аллергиков. Устраняют сопутствующие симптомы. У меня аллергия на пыль. Проявляется в виде слезотечения, чихания и насморка. Эти таблетки мне облегчали состояние. Принимала 3 раза в день, зная, что попаду в неподходящую обстановку. Так как это гомеопатия, то надо правильно принимать: за 15 минут до еды или через час после еды. Упаковка маленькая, всего 15 таблеток. Поэтому провести испытания для других случаев не получилось. Куплю повторно.

Helps my kids stop sneezing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids have allergies and the ClearLife (before was Adrisin) really helps. My son has asthma and is allergic to dust, mold, animals, etc.. and he is old enough now to tell me that when he takes the Clearlife it helps. Since this is homeopathic it is OK to use w/ prescription meds. We highly recommend it!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find that this really works for me and I like that it's homeopathic.

Allergy gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

3 times daily 1 tasty tablet under the tongue and allergies are gone :)

Heel Adrisin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works well when I seem to be itchy and stuffy, it helps with my eyes, skin and nose.

The best natural thing I've tried for allergies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I'm coughing from sinus drainage, I can chew 3 of these little tablets, and within a few minutes the drainage strops and so does my coughing. It's especially convenient when in bed and the coughing starts. I've used Clear Life for about 5 years, and nothing OTC or natural works so efficiently and without side effects! I don't need to take anything else with it. Does not make me sleepy, but does not cause the jitters when I want to sleep. Truly cannot say enough good things about it.

Natuerliche Hilfe bei Allergien

Posted by chalalit on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dieses Produkt hilft sehr gut bei allergischem Schnupfen/Heuschnupfen. Die Augen traenen weniger und das lastige Naselaufen wird schnell ertraeglicher. Einmal zur Probe bestellt, da alle herkoemmlichen Antihistaminika nicht wirkten. Wegen sehr guter Wirkung nun schon mehrmals nachbestellt!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ดีกว่ากินยา

seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. We are glad to have a non-synthetic chemical option for treating allergies.

unbelievable

Posted by Katarinatan on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband suffers every night in our bedroom becos he is very sensitive to dust, mold, animal dander and our 3 amorous cats. Already, we change our beddings everyday. And our maid will vacuum the bed before putting on new toppers and bed linings. So for the last 4 yrs, I have been giving him all sorts of lung health and allergies pills and liquids. All to no avail. He would make these horrible noises thru out the night cos his throat was itchy and he would have an irritating back drip. He has tried all forms of quecetin , bromelian, other drips and tiny sublingual pills every night. But every night, he would be hacking away , trying to sooth his itchy throat. So a week ago, I found ClearIfe stashed somewhere hidden from sight. And I thot, hey, I have tried every item on item, Let's try this. To my utter amazement, as soon as he carries his cat, I quickly pop 1 pill into his mouth and a squirt of bioAllen's Animal Hair and Dander to swish around his mouth. And tat is quite enough to prevent any allergies or an asthma attack! Thank u ClearLife for saving the quality of my husband's life. Now every night, he can play and carry the cats as long as I give him both the bioAllen's and ClearLife. U have no idea now grateful I m tat ClearLife works for animal dander. Looks like we r ready for our 4th rescue cat ; or I can also start fostering other kittens/cats that need my help 😁 very happy

1 2