For My Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I read about this in Martin Goldstein's wonderful book The Nature of Animal Healing. My rescued yellow Lab mix had a bad skin allergy and I credit this, along with his other recommended remedies, for her marked inprovement.

Las Vegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm a 60yr old women who gets the hives from many products and food, creams and lotions drugs do not work for me.this is the only product that keeps the itching at bay and is the only thing trust & works this well.

Heel BHI Products are awsome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally releif from the POLLEN!

Life Altering Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product for my dog, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi with a poor immune system. Pollen allergies plague him from May to October. He licks and chews his feet and legs raw. Western antihistamines relieve the itching, but make him a groggy doggy! HEEL Allergy was suggested by our vet and has worked wonderfully as a gentler alternative. We are able to compete in the Obedience ring again with great enjoyment. Thank You!

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in Southern Texas, home of severe allergens. Thanks to daily use of this product, I am not suffering the runny noise and itchy eyes my friends endure.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had severe allergies this past season, Spring and Fall. My eyes were very red and sore and swollen, I looked like a raccoon with a sunburn, and it felt like a sunburn. In Fall I ordered HEEL BHI. After two tablets I could feel the healing start. By the next day the swelling was gone and the redness, amazing product I will not be without it next season.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using this stuff for over a year and we just love it. It works great and doesn't make us sleepy or foggy in the head. We live in a California valley and our allergies are usually pretty bad. We use this with Heel BHI, Sinus as needed.

Allergy Heel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have tried several products before. This is superior to any. Relief was almost immediately! Very satisfied with product. C. Patterson

Reduce food allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to wheat and dairy products so this product helps reduce my allergic rhinitis and hives whenever I take these food.

great for seasonal allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always have really bad seasonal allergies, and these always work well for me. Sometimes when I need extra relief I'll dissolve 2 at a time in my mouth with no side effects. They have never made me drowsy at all, and they are very convenient to take at work or on-the-go.