Powerful Pain Releaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mother uses arnica on her sore toe and other sore muscles -it is xtremely helpful.

Love the stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's a great NON-STINKY pain cream that does the job! I used as part of my Frozen Shoulder treatment, and got hooked on it for other muscle pains. It even worked great on a bee sting on the face (ouch!). But swelling went down quickly using my Arnica. Pam S.

This is great, great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Originally recommended by my chiropractor, I can get it from iHerb at just over half the price. It works wonderfully well on my occasional back pains and more frequent restless legs, and is also handy for insect bites, bruises, etc. I'm a big fan!

I havnt used it enough to rate

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but I think it worked on my sons bruised leg, the sell is a bit too strong for me but I am extreemely sensitive because of allergies. Love heel products

Great pain reliever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My sister fell and hurt her hand not long ago --- and after trying many different lotions and rubs --- arnica is the only one that relieved the pain. My friends feet hurt her all the time and Arnica is her cure! So I'm going to try it for pain on the back of my hip!