Works great for my dog!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog is 8 or 9 years old, weighing 70 pounds. One morning he was limping on front legs and within 3 days was in so much pain good hardly get up. After, hundreds of dollars at a vet and just diagnosing him with pain and giving pain medication or found the Heel Arthritis. I gave him 1 in the am and 1 pill in the pm. Within an hour of giving him the Arthritis pills he was moving better. After one week, he was pain free. He know only gets a pill once or twice a week. He knows it helps him feel better, because he comes to me when he needs one. He walks a mile with me everyday and his pain free.

Finally something that works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My father has suffered from severe Arthritis in his shoulders for about 15 years and has tried all the usual over the counter pills and creams. I purchased this product for him 8 months ago and it works great for him. Before he wasn't able to lift his arms higher than shoulder level without intense pain, since taking this product he can extend his arms over his head and sustain that posture without any pain. I highly recommend this product and thanks to iherb.com for making it more affordable.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to work for me. My back, wrists, knees, ankles are all beginning to show signs of arthritis. My pain is lessened and I can sleep nights.

Really helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mom has severe arthritis and it used to be very difficult for her to move. While this product is not a cure, it has definitely helped her be more active because of less pain.

Good for Gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes a combination of the Celery Seed Extract, Black Cherry Extract, Heel Arthritis, and Wobenzym N for the gout and it helps him keep the gout under control.

No effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My mum has severe rheumatoid arthritis on her knees. Bought this for her to try out, no effects at all. But rated 3 stars because it doesn't bring any harm trying either.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff to relieve aches and pains.

Bought for my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 12 year old mini dachshund when I noticed he has been moving much slower. There was a review left by another dog owner and it was said this helped so that is what prompted me to give it a try. I think it helps him, he gets 1 crushed pill in his food daily.

This is Amazing !!!

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best trusted brand with amazing effective product.. highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

1 2