Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 deteriorated discs and 3 bulging discs in my back that cause much pain. Heel back has brought me much relief........what a great product! I am so happy that I found it. I trust and use several heel products!

Helps with dog's pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended for my 10 year old dog's back and hind leg pain & stiffness. She seems to be more comfortable and moves around better when taking it. I dissolve in a few drops of water & put in her mouth with an eye dropper.

Lower back pain gone almost 90%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had chronic back pain for almost 2 years now, a homeopatic doctor recomended this tablets, been taking them for 3 months and been feeling great. Pain reduced 90%. hopefuly will go to 100%.

Love "Back"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't be without this product during the winter here in Chicago. With "Back" I can keep up with the shoveling.

Heel BHI Back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Heel products and the back tablet is no exception. It is very helpful when I have a tight back that hurst some which has been brought on by sitting at the computer too long in a chair that is not quite as comfortable as it should be! I would certainly recommend this product!

Will keep searching

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Did not help my back problem.

unbelievable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take the first pill and I was amazed by the result within 10 min the pain had gone

Heel Back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using Heel Back after being involved in an auto accident. This is a wonderful product and your price cannot be beaten.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has used this for back pain and it does seem to help some.

1 2