This should be Heel's number one product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This should be the highest selling product Heel makes, and I buy several others on a regualar basis so I am very familiar with their products. There is always several bottles on our shelves. At the first sign of exposure to flu or colds pop one and then 15 minutes or so later, take another. Last year H1N1 came through our area before the mandatory flu shots were in stock and our family members work at hospitals. We did have 4 adult cases and 2 children cases despite good hygiene and they were mild with this product and colloidial silver.

Great!

Posted by Santita on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product! Colds pass within a couple of days. If you start to take early in the disease - the disease will pass you by )))

As Good as any other Heel products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You can't go wrong with Heel Remedies ever.. love them

Amazing product!!!

Posted by tinatherese on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS and get colds, flus and sore troats ALL the time... Last 2 months I have been using flu pluss and have been feeling soo much better.. When ever I feel like a flu or cold is coming I take one tablet 3 times a day for a day or two, usually symptoms goes away pretty quick using these tablets, I am soo happy...they work for my kids too!! :)

take this throughout the flu season

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i love that this product has influenzinum and the remedy that is in oscillo we get really quick relief from those very beginning signs of flu or cold and are able to avoid getting sick, great value for an all round flu/cold prevention

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was starting to feel like I'm getting a fever so I took 1 tablet every 2 hour for 3 times and took a nap. When I woke up I was back to normal. The next day I was feeling the fever coming on again so I took 1 tablet every 2 hour for 3 times again and woke up the next day back to 100%. After those 2 nights, I was fine and didn't have to take the tablet again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Relieves cold symptoms such as sore throat instantly!

5☆s

Posted by FortuneKookie on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Do not normally give products 5 stars but this product has consistently been keeping us infection free or at the very least reduced the severity if we already caught an infection.. i usually take one before a shopping day or after i come into contact with an infection.. my daughter who was in childcare used to suffer from less infections than others due to this product.. its a med staple in my family now..

No more flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking MediNatura, BHI Flu + for over three years and have not had any flu. It is quite remarkable that a sore throat will present itself and after taking one little tablet, the soreness is gone.

Be Gone Cold and Flu!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would never be without this product; it squelches or shortens cold or flu symptoms.

1 2 3