Love this product - so very happy I took it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have had issues with heavy menstrual bleeding and even irregular bouts of longer than normal periods of heavy bleeding. I was not sure what would happen when I took this but let me say I was very pleasantly surprised after even just two or three days on the product when I was quite desperate! I saw the review here which says 1 month on this. I will try that but let me assure you the results can be quite amazing... I used to get nosebleeds as a tween too, so I am sure that it would work well for that as well (indicates this on the bottle).

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

PRODUT ARRIVED QUICKLY AS PROMISED. a VERY GOOD PRODUCT TO HAVE IN FIRST AID BOX..ESPECIALLY FOR PETS

Heel BHI Bleeding

Posted by Sprinkles on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried one month (one bottle) of this for heavy menstruation, and at first it made things kind of haywire while it was working with the hormones, but by the time I had my next cycle, it really did seem to make a difference in the amount of bleeding with a slight reduction from what I had been living with for a very long time. The manufacturer said you would normally need to use a whole month of this, or even a little longer, to give this product time to re-set your out-of-whack levels.

Bleeding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not used this product yet