Good for vertigo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works very well for vertigo. I have been finding that Heel products in general are excellent.

It worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me tremendously with my inner ear issues. My dizziness and light headedness are not as severe and shorter in duration. I use to take it 3x daily but now I take it as needed.

Second Order Fast Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

$1.00 for shipping was cheap AND fast. Got order in three days in Texas. I have used the Cocculis Compostuim for years now. Taken when I have a bad vertigo attack I find it greatly shortens the duration of the dizziness. What used to keep me dizzy all day, now only lasts a few hours.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have positional vertigo with severse spins and vomiting. Before I found this product I was taking numerous perscriptions that didn't really work. If I feel an episode coming I take 1 tablet & it controls the problem.

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for getting this product to me in timely manner!

Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have Meniere's. Have loud ringing in my ear. Have Cocculus Compositium. Now have relief with 'em.

Mineres

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product makes my husbands Minere's Disease more tolerable, I would recommend it for the dizziness

Heel BHI, Cocculus Compostium,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for relief of vertigo symptoms due to Meniere`s; I`ve only had to use it once. It worked exactly as I was told it would...quick non-sedating relief.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has Meniere's Disease and these tablets have helped so much. Highly recommmended!

Heel cocculus compositum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product before and this site provides a good price and good prompt delivery.

1 2