Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was something my acupuncturist suggested. I like this because the cleansing process is very effective but subtle. You don't realize it's working. I was suffering from a lot of allergies and now I don't. I use this every 3 months.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gave me mild headaches and some dizziness in the beginning, but quickly made me feel so much more open and lighter. Don't ask me how this works, but it works. On all fronts: urination, digestion, sweating. All elimination processes running smoothly, and that really makes a difference. Even my persistent sinusitis and abdominal bloating started to clear up! And I can tell you right away that nothing else even came close in doing that.

Great Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter gets psoriosis on her scalp all the time. With this detox kit, it just goes away. Absolutely amazing. I'm also using it for a gentle detox and I feel less headachy and tired. It's a bit pricey, but it is much cheaper than going to the dermatologist for my daughter's scalp and it actually works, which is more than I can say for the dermatologist!

Naturopaths' recommendation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most detox products target the digestive tract. This product is excellent for detoxifying every cell in the body. Supports any weight loss program. Excellent product, awesome price!

wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This detox product has really put a dent in my joint issues. My rosacea cleared up after the second day. I did get a killer caffein headache (from decreasing my tea intake) after the first week but after it cleared I felt great and have not had a reoccurrence. The big difference has been in my joints which is why I got onto the product in the first place. I have yet undiagnosed inflammation issues in my joints. They have been much better and my pain has been much reduced.

Heel BHI Detox Kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product may have worked for others. But, it was too strong for me. It gave me a TERRIBLE headache and made me feel horrible. Maybe my system is too sensitive.

great product

Posted by Gianella on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Heel products for quite some time now. I have had very good results using them. I really love this products, you can be confident that you are cleaning your system with them. I totally recomen it.

Gomeopath's recomendation

Posted by Angelsoul on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended for my husband (50 y.o.) for his gout and allergies and exema. He is taking his second kit now together with HEPAR, UBIQUINON, GALLIUM, GRAFITIS. Has not had any gout attack for year, even though uric acid level is still above normal (his was 600 when he started to take the kit)).He still need to take kit for 6 months to have results for uric acid.Vega machine test last month showed improvement in head, lungs and stomach.Kidney and liver need more time to clean up. Great price, in Vancouver , BC we paid $74 for kit of 3 30 ml bottles. Thank you IHERB.

Heel Detox Kit - Head & Shoulders above the rest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, easy to use. My skin is glowing! My hair is shiny. I will definitely use this product again. Highly recommended.

First time detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath put me on this detox kit and I was hesitant and a bit nervous at first but I had no reason to be. I found it to be very gentle and effective. Didn't have any issues and I am now on my second kit - so far so good. Would recommend and I plan to do this this detox yearly.