Excellent results!

Posted by Reviewer2107689 on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am amazed that this homeopathic remedy can do what Imodium does, and does it so much better with no side effects! My IBS symptoms were awful and prescription drugs were little or no help and expensive. After taking Heel for one day (2 dissolved under the tongue - one at a time - about 20 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner) there was no more problem. I did this faithfully for three weeks, and the nasty symptoms did not return. Now I take one first thing in the morning and one at noontime and two before dinner and all is still well. I haven't felt this good in two years. No more diarrhea, gas, bloating and stomach cramps. The important thing, it seems, is to be faithful in taking the Heel at least 15 to 20 minutes before eating a meal or drinking a liquid and doing it every day. That way the symptoms won't get a chance to start. If you should miss taking at dose or two and you begin to get that dreaded feeling, you can stop it, or lower the impact by following the directions here on iHerb, “One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief.” I did this once and after 3 tablets about 10 minutes apart, the symptoms receded and were gone in an hour. Thank you iHerb, for these wonderful Heel products and your making them available to us at an affordable price!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2064697 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very efactive.

My Mom's Savior

Posted by Reviewer1482590 on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ordered these for my Mom online because our local store was out of stock. These are the only natural medicine that stops her problems in their tracks - she loves this stuff!! Thanks for carrying it, iHerb!!

really works.

Posted by Reviewer2857158 on Jun 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was having an IBS flare up due to stress and didn't want to continue taking immodium since finding out it can be addictive and is derived from opium. Also was having dizziness from it. The Heel BHI Diarrhea Homeopathic Medication worked great. I took two in the morning, afternoon and evening. Life saver.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works extremely well for diarrhea

Knocks out simple upset quickly.

Posted by Reviewer1734130 on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Except for a heavy duty virus attack, we have found that this product stops diarrhea in its tracks.

The only thing that stop my dad's diarrhoea!

Posted by 5407917945385245687 on Feb 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dad got a terrible chronic diarrhoea a few months ago, that lasted for months! He lost so much weight everyone was so worried. We tried different things and some would work for a while, but then it would come back. This is the only thing that worked.... now if he feels a slight discomfort, he immediately takes them and within minutes the discomfort goes away !

Why lactose?

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand why they would put lactose in an anti-diarrhea homeopathic supplement. I have chronic diarrhea and lactose intolerance but tried it - maybe it would work. Well it didn't, I had terrible cramps and had to run to the bathroom all day, for 2 days long.

Virker fanastisk

Posted by Reviewer2020920 on Apr 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Har haft dierre i mange år. Mere eller mindre. Især efter at have taget noget kemo er det blevet værre. Fik dette hjem fra iherb i går - tod en pille i aftes - og allerede her til morgen var min mave meget fastere. Håber det holder.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2739036 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a fan of medicine so I tend not to take medicines when I don't need it. But this diarrhea medicine is truly effective. Definitely recommended.

1 2