BHI Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful to my son who is plagued with an excema problem at the folds of his arms. Reduces the itching, which in turn, releives the redness and raised areas.

no relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took this religiously (3xday) for a week with no improvement of eczema symptoms. In fact, symptoms worsened slightly.

Be aware of the possible side effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After my 5 years old daughter took half of the bottle, she couldn't help herself to shake her head few times a day. I stop using this product immediately. It did help a little on reducing her itchness, but the possible side effect or whatever cause her shivering head is what you need to be watch for.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

after 3 days of usage calmed down irritation and rashes but suppose should be used longer

Helps with the itch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My eczema has improved a bit, less flakiness and itch.

NOT Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

NOT Bad!

Heel BHI, Eczema, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

keep watching the feedback and result from my dog.

Outstanding experience - do not hesitate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product before and needed a new supplier. We found them through shopping by price, but we found more than just price of the product to like. Shipping rate was very reasonable, the product price was great and it shipped lightning fast. I'll definitely be using them for any other products I might need in the future. Highly recommended!