The best defense against colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used engystol for a few years now. This is the cheapest I have found it, and my order arrived right away. I love this product and is has saved me several trips to the doctor. I take it when others around me are sick, when I travel, or the moment I feel a cold coming on. It has single handedly knocked out multiple colds of mine, with no other cold medicines or visits to the doctor. I never let myself run out of this.

Engystol for swollen / sore glands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A combination of Engytol and Grip-Heel was taken three times a day for 4 days and totally relieved the symptoms of extreme sore and very swollen glands (so much so that the doctor ordered an ultra-sound), the other symptoms I had were headache and a general feeling of malaise and exhaustion. All symptoms went away - good homeopathics to have on hand.

Miracle in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All three of my children are sick with swine flu. Two of them are taking Tamiflu. I truly believe that the only reason why I am not sick is because I have been on Engystol for 3 weeks now. I have been nursing my youngest for the last 14 months so my immunity is not great at all. Great product!

Excellent

Posted by Gianella on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Heel products for quite some time now. I have had very good results using them. Because they are homeopatic you can not get the effect right away. It is better if you keep taking them in small doses every day and only when the symptons appears take as prescribed. In my opinion from all Heel products Engystol and the detoxifying kit are the best. I have found that products with yellow caps are better than the ones with green caps

nelly from UK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excelent product for my baby,the cold went away in about 3 days.Very good!Highly recomend for children.

great for allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This truly is "the bomb" for my allergies...

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Engystol is wonderful when you have a cold and also as a preventative to boost your immune system. The whole family uses it - adult and baby/toddler friendly.

seasonal viruses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

frequent doses in the early stages of cold or flu reduces duration and severity of symptoms

Engystol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We wouldn't be without these little tablets. Haven't had a cold since taking them.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years.It works great.

1 2