Does work - surprisingly!

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I started going through peri-menopause, I get tired a lot. Some days, I feel so exhausted, it is difficult to get anything done. When I first tried this product, I didn't think it was working. I was taking it 3 times a day and it didn't really seem to make any difference. One day I noticed on the instructions that you can take it every 5 minutes if need be until you get relief. This in my opinion is the best way to use this product. If I'm feeling really tired, I will take this every 5 or 10 minutes for 3 or 4 doses, and by the time I'm done, I notice that I'm feeling much more normal and can get on with my day. Don't expect a big rush of energy like with coffee or stimulants. This is a subtle thing and what you notice is that you suddenly start to feel normal, rather than so tired you can barely move!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease but the MD's can't figure out what...but exhaustion has hit profoundly. This product (along with ambrotose) has been key in allowing me to continue working. This product alone, within minutes makes me feel "normal" again and able to stay at work. I am a caseworker in a high stress job. It is so effective that I am keeping a supply on hand so I do not run out.

SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to work very subtly, but it did help as long as I took regularly throughout the day. I prefer Heel's calming formula over this one, but I wanted a rememdy with cocculus (this one has it) for the night watching and insomnia while a loved one is sick and the resulting exhaustion.

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No effect.

no ffect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't notice any change.