This should be Heel's number one product

Posted by Reviewer2601306 on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This should be the highest selling product Heel makes, and I buy several others on a regualar basis so I am very familiar with their products. There is always several bottles on our shelves. At the first sign of exposure to flu or colds pop one and then 15 minutes or so later, take another. Last year H1N1 came through our area before the mandatory flu shots were in stock and our family members work at hospitals. We did have 4 adult cases and 2 children cases despite good hygiene and they were mild with this product and colloidial silver.

Great!

Posted by Santita on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product! Colds pass within a couple of days. If you start to take early in the disease - the disease will pass you by )))

take this throughout the flu season

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i love that this product has influenzinum and the remedy that is in oscillo we get really quick relief from those very beginning signs of flu or cold and are able to avoid getting sick, great value for an all round flu/cold prevention

Amazing product!!!

Posted by tinatherese on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS and get colds, flus and sore troats ALL the time... Last 2 months I have been using flu pluss and have been feeling soo much better.. When ever I feel like a flu or cold is coming I take one tablet 3 times a day for a day or two, usually symptoms goes away pretty quick using these tablets, I am soo happy...they work for my kids too!! :)

As Good as any other Heel products.

Posted by 5577096328230029753 on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You can't go wrong with Heel Remedies ever.. love them

Excellent preventative

Posted by Reviewer1863869 on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using FluPlus as a preventative for a couple of years. I am an educator and have found that FluPlus helps keep me healthy when others become sick.

Awesome:)

Posted by Reviewer2871323 on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cleared up two colds in my family in a few days, when others had the colds for almost two weeks. I love the product and will always have it on hand. Susan B. Scott

like it

Posted by Reviewer2349551 on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

so far every product i have bought from Heel has been worth the money

Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fluplus works great for flu symptoms. My family and I have used it for about two years. It usually makes you feel better within 10 minutes of taking one dose. I always keep it on hand!!

Safe and effective

Posted by Reviewer2808078 on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find it very helpful, especially when I feel very first sympthoms. Three tablets were enought to stop my cold last time.

1 2 3