This should be Heel's number one product

Posted by Reviewer2601306 on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This should be the highest selling product Heel makes, and I buy several others on a regualar basis so I am very familiar with their products. There is always several bottles on our shelves. At the first sign of exposure to flu or colds pop one and then 15 minutes or so later, take another. Last year H1N1 came through our area before the mandatory flu shots were in stock and our family members work at hospitals. We did have 4 adult cases and 2 children cases despite good hygiene and they were mild with this product and colloidial silver.

Great!

Posted by Santita on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product! Colds pass within a couple of days. If you start to take early in the disease - the disease will pass you by )))

As Good as any other Heel products.

Posted by 5577096328230029753 on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You can't go wrong with Heel Remedies ever.. love them

Amazing product!!!

Posted by tinatherese on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have CFS and get colds, flus and sore troats ALL the time... Last 2 months I have been using flu pluss and have been feeling soo much better.. When ever I feel like a flu or cold is coming I take one tablet 3 times a day for a day or two, usually symptoms goes away pretty quick using these tablets, I am soo happy...they work for my kids too!! :)

take this throughout the flu season

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i love that this product has influenzinum and the remedy that is in oscillo we get really quick relief from those very beginning signs of flu or cold and are able to avoid getting sick, great value for an all round flu/cold prevention

5☆s

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Do not normally give products 5 stars but this product has consistently been keeping us infection free or at the very least reduced the severity if we already caught an infection.. i usually take one before a shopping day or after i come into contact with an infection.. my daughter who was in childcare used to suffer from less infections than others due to this product.. its a med staple in my family now..

No more flu

Posted by 5452850759960152849 on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking MediNatura, BHI Flu + for over three years and have not had any flu. It is quite remarkable that a sore throat will present itself and after taking one little tablet, the soreness is gone.

Be Gone Cold and Flu!!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would never be without this product; it squelches or shortens cold or flu symptoms.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works!

Bhi flu+

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really works so well still get tired but not the nasty things from flu.

1 2 3