Heel BHI Headache

Posted by Reviewer1593689 on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Heel products and the headache tablet is no exception. It is very helpful when I have a tension headache brought on by tight neck and shoulders. I would certainly recommend it!

Heel BHI, Headache, Homeopathic Medicine,

Posted by Reviewer1948705 on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great stuff

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2404703 on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great!

Better than aspirin

Posted by Reviewer1863869 on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has suffered from chronic headaches for years. He has prescription medication that he takes on occasion. Now when he has a headache I remind him to take the Heel BHI Headache pill. He rarely complains afterwards and when I ask him he says his headache is gone.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer1485572 on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I saw this product listed on your website and was hesitant to buy it but with trying to get away from precription and over the counter products because of all the toxins you are hearing about that are in them I thought I'd give it a try. I only used this two times since I bought it but both times it worked and my headache didn't come back.

Dr.

Posted by Reviewer1592536 on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works quickly and better than anything I have ever tried.

Seems to work

Posted by ugilee on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a headache very often. So I bought this bottle for him. He says it worked for him.

It works but take some time

Posted by Gianella on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Heel products for quite some time now. I have had very good results using them. Because they are homeopatic you can not get the effect right away. It is better if you keep taking them in small doses every day and only when the symptons appears take as prescribed. I have found that something that works for me is that once the pain start to arise, I inmediatly take one tablet and when it is over I take other..and so on, at least until I feel the pain is going away.

Efffective

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Effective in relieving tension headaches.

probably works

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tend to get migraine that is brought on by hormones. I am fighting a PMS headache, and the tablets taken every hour or so have been holding it at bay. I would imagine it would work well for a tension headache. The only gripe I have about this is that the tablets take forever to dissolve. My last one took 15 minutes! But compared to other brands where you have to take 5 pellets several times a day, this bottle should last me a long time. So great value for the money!