Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps when my sinuses act up. I take a couple of these and then I don't need to resort to painkillers, which is great. Will definitely be buying more!

Headache completely gone!

Posted by 5000695635725303495 on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First! Not that long ago me and my family started on a NO fast carb and HIGH slow carb like diet. Meaning no gluten products and no processed sugar. I bake my own bread with all sorts of flours exept wheat, barley and rye. Much because we wanted to loose some weight. I write about this because your diet does play an important part in overall health. We did an order from iHerb for some products including MediNatura BHI Migraine Relief because I had become aware of this recurring headache especially late in the evening about three times a week. Along with the new way of food I also started taking the thyroid NOW energy pack awailable here to possibly help out with my metabolism. The headaches actually disapeared then, very noticable. Only today quite a number of weeks ago since my last headache I felt a strong pressure overall in the head. Reason: I think not enough sleep. Here in Sweden it now gets completely dark around 2:50 pm so lots of sleep are required for me to feel fine around this time of year. Anyway I took one small pill of MediNatura Migrane Relief (they are really really small) 5-10 minutes after I started to fell better, I had to drive an errand with the car so one hour later when I got back I took a second pill, since the instructions says that you can take one pill every 1/2 to 1 hour, and the small headache left completely dissapeared just a few minutes after. I've never had this kind of result before with so called "mainstreem" painkillers, not this fast and not this permanent. Usually with regular painkillers the result is often noticable after 1 hour and I never feel completely free from headache afterwards and they usually leave me quite tired. With this product the result was noticable after a few minutes then after after the second pill (wich I took after 1 hour but can be taken after 1/2 hour) I was completely restored, not feeling tired. My advice is this, if you suffer from headaches, take a look at your diet because a lot can be averted with proper food and order this product!!!

It works..

Posted by 5169567352487237371 on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect it to work but it did.. I love it

not for me

Posted by 5307370547731417262 on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not helping for my migrane.

does not work

Posted by VitaminKnowHow on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

if you have experiences with aspirin, what is is unhealthy, but it takes the pain away. this product reliews aprox 5% what is so pointless and does not work at all even then to take 4 tablets at one time.

Ineffective

Posted by 5311334037356625386 on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does not work even at high doses.

Migraine Magic

Posted by Reviewer2701848 on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works quickly and without hangover / side effects of prescription meds. Have used it for years and local store which carried it has closed. Happy to find an online source.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2247161 on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years and highly recommend it. It works very well for me.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1446775 on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From a migraine sufferer for over 20 years, this by far, is the best product on the market! It takes the 'edge' off so I can either continue with my day or get some serious prescription meds downs with some food. Yes, it even takes the nausea away, if even temporarily. I now feel calmer when a migraine hits as I have my yearly supply at my fingertips without the nastiness of trying to get water to wash it down. Thankyou for supplying this product!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For me very very good, very powerful.going to order again

1 2 3