Lymphatic cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1902398 on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product that works to relieve lymphatic swelling and improves drainage. I have used it for years and this is a great price for the tabs.

Fantastic product!

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After trying it I really regret not having room for it before. Since my childhood I have a problem with the lymph nodes in the neck. I often colds and at the slightest cold, I strongly swollen nodes in the neck. One time I even brought to the hospital at night, wanted to cut the swollen nodes, but fortunately I was able to avoid surgery. You can not say about my friend. I randomly saw this product. Of course, I decided to try it. As soon as my lymph nodes are swollen, I immediately started taking these pills. Two days later I was shocked by the result - the sore has stopped, the tumor was gone! And this is without any antibiotics and other chemicals (note that the majority of antibiotics occurs in my immediate swelling of the airways, it has been 3 cases in my life. And I do not want to!). This is a wonderful drug, for all who have a problem with the lymphatic system! For me he is simply irreplaceable! I would like to point out the fact that I became ill in recent years, much less frequently. This is due to the unusual goods iherb! Thank you and sorry for my English.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3018899 on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After having a swollen Lymph node on my head surgically removed, and then another one swelling in my armpit, I started searching for a natural remedy. Together with regular Lymph Drainage Massage, this product helped wake up my circulatory system. The one under my armpit is now gone. The swelling under my eyes has gone done and my body lost its puffiness. My energy is restored.

HEEL BHI, LYMPHOMYOSOT

Posted by Reviewer2457242 on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I AM IN CONTACT WITH TOXIC PRODUCTS ON A DAILY BASIS (HEAVY DUTY CLEANING PRODUCTS), IN ADDITION TO HIGH VOLUMES OF BLACK MOLD, OTHER TYPES OF MOLD AND CONSTRUCTION DUST, TO NAME A FEW. I HAVE DEVELOPED A VERY DEEP BRONCHIAL TYPE COUGH THAT CAN ONLY BE "CURED" BY ANTIBIOTICS. I HAVE GROWN TIRED OF TAKING ANTIBIOTICS AND FOUND THAT THIS PRODUCT, TAKEN AS DIRECTED IS AN ABSOLUTE NECESSITY AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. HEEL IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT. THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT REMEDIES DEPENDING ON YOUR AILMENT. LOOK IT UP.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3236985 on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really does help stimulate the lymphatic system. I'm sold!!

Very helpful!

Posted by Reviewer1702683 on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My homeopath recommended this to help manage lymphedema, and it really helps!

Didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer3180584 on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product gave me vertigo and heart palpitations. I followed instructions to the letter. After doing some research, I discovered a disheartening article online re: Lymphomyosot: A Dubious Product. Won't use it again.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2897508 on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My lymph nodes had been swollen for a couple of weeks and within 3 days of taking this I was back to normal. My family uses this every time we are sick, it's a must have at this house!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2358759 on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Allergic to alot of meds and over the counter products but this works for me. My osteopathic started me on this about a year ago. Not easy to find sometimes. iHerb keep up the good work!!!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2279894 on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I first heard of this through my acupuncturist. Works well.

1 2