Fantastic product!

Posted by yashtuchka on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After trying it I really regret not having room for it before. Since my childhood I have a problem with the lymph nodes in the neck. I often colds and at the slightest cold, I strongly swollen nodes in the neck. One time I even brought to the hospital at night, wanted to cut the swollen nodes, but fortunately I was able to avoid surgery. You can not say about my friend. I randomly saw this product. Of course, I decided to try it. As soon as my lymph nodes are swollen, I immediately started taking these pills. Two days later I was shocked by the result - the sore has stopped, the tumor was gone! And this is without any antibiotics and other chemicals (note that the majority of antibiotics occurs in my immediate swelling of the airways, it has been 3 cases in my life. And I do not want to!). This is a wonderful drug, for all who have a problem with the lymphatic system! For me he is simply irreplaceable! I would like to point out the fact that I became ill in recent years, much less frequently. This is due to the unusual goods iherb! Thank you and sorry for my English.

Lymphatic cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product that works to relieve lymphatic swelling and improves drainage. I have used it for years and this is a great price for the tabs.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After having a swollen Lymph node on my head surgically removed, and then another one swelling in my armpit, I started searching for a natural remedy. Together with regular Lymph Drainage Massage, this product helped wake up my circulatory system. The one under my armpit is now gone. The swelling under my eyes has gone done and my body lost its puffiness. My energy is restored.

HEEL BHI, LYMPHOMYOSOT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I AM IN CONTACT WITH TOXIC PRODUCTS ON A DAILY BASIS (HEAVY DUTY CLEANING PRODUCTS), IN ADDITION TO HIGH VOLUMES OF BLACK MOLD, OTHER TYPES OF MOLD AND CONSTRUCTION DUST, TO NAME A FEW. I HAVE DEVELOPED A VERY DEEP BRONCHIAL TYPE COUGH THAT CAN ONLY BE "CURED" BY ANTIBIOTICS. I HAVE GROWN TIRED OF TAKING ANTIBIOTICS AND FOUND THAT THIS PRODUCT, TAKEN AS DIRECTED IS AN ABSOLUTE NECESSITY AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. HEEL IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT. THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT REMEDIES DEPENDING ON YOUR AILMENT. LOOK IT UP.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really does help stimulate the lymphatic system. I'm sold!!

Very helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My homeopath recommended this to help manage lymphedema, and it really helps!

Lymphomyosot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product..it has worked wonders for my lymph system!!! My ND is very pleased with how this product has helped me in a very positive way!!!

Very effective in Lymphaedema!

Posted by boondy on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a month now, but the results are visible since the first 5 days! I really recommend this along with manual lymphatic drainage and compressive hosiery!

Detox

Posted by essentialist on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really works to keep clean the lymphatic system

Great product