Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got Mono from a friend years ago. It comes back to haunt me every once in a while. Doctors prescribe pain pills that I'm not comfortable taking. I found out that Lymphomyosot, taken regularly during flair-ups takes care of the annoying swollen Lymphnodes. Its amazing! Not only does it work, but its a safe sure thing!

Swelling of lymph glands reduced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took these drops to help me with a long-standing tendency to retain fluid (not heart disease-related), during a spell of hot weather. I started to take the drops just before some hot weather was due. After three or four days I stopped and during the next few days of hot weather noticed that my ankles and face didn't puff up noticeably. Next time a forecast for hot weather was made, I took a day or two of drops and had the same good result. During the latest spell, I didn't take any drops beforehand and have again had no noticeable swelling. I also don't feel so sluggish and 'clogged up' as before. I will be keeping up with this treatment as necessary (if necessary!)and thanks to Heel for making a helpful product that does what it claims to do.

Heel Lymphomyosot - say good-bye to 'cankles'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An excellent Lymphatic drainage assistant. I will definitely use this product again. Highly recommended.

Excellent for stopping asthma.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find 12 drops taken three times at 20 - 30 minute intervals clears my breathing and helps to expel mucus.

Health & Vitality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

prescribed by my naturopath & have been using for over a year but here in Australia, cost is much more so was told about IHERB by sister...

lymph drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great for keeping lymph moving.

Heel BHI, Lymphomyosot Oral Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. Best results

I don't like the alcohol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take it for cleaning my lymph system. Don't know if it works...but my docter told me to take it. It's a pity there is alcohol in it, because I don't like alchol. But oke, I still take it. You can take 10 drops 3 times a day, but you can also take it for a shorter while and then you can take 30 drops 3 times a day

thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

was shipped quickly

Heel BHI Lymphomyosot Oral Drops 50ml

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We saved over 60% on the delivered price compared to buying in Australia! The product came well packaged and in quick time. Thank you for such wonderful products at such great prices!

1 2