Works right away for me

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I also bought some for my friend who gets nauseous from shots she gives herself for MS.

Awesome!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mother had a very severe stroke last year and ever since she has made remarkable progress, however; suffered horrible Nausea and motion sickness everytime she rode in the car. She has know been using this product for 6 months and has no more Nausea or motion sickness. It works quickly, even after Nausea and/or the motion sickness has started.

Very effective!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from stomach issues for over 11 years. I have used many products they did not work and have even been prescribed anti nausea/vomit drugs but was uncomfortable using for a long period of time because of the chemicals. This products is not only more effective than the prescription medication but because of its holistic properties and healthier alternative.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Takes a few minutes, but definitely reduces nausea. Using for my 11 yr old who gets frequesnt stomach aches and now prefers this over other over-the-counter chewables.

Works great for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for over a year now at times when I have indigestion or feeling nauseous. Sometimes all I need is one dose and other times a few doses does the trick. I even used it when the stomach flu ran through my house.

Effective for chronic GI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With respect to supplements, with gastroparesis, I even find that it's very effective.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It Works! I Am So Happy.. Even Works When I'm Bloated And Feeling Discomfort.. I Think It Works Faster Then The Prescription Drugs.. Which Is Great When You Have Emetophobia

It doesn't do anything ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using a whole bottle during several months this is my conclusion: unfortunately a total waste of money.